- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 30.00" H X 20.00" W X 20.00" D
- Inside: 10.25" H X 19.75" W X 17.13" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 2.01
- Weight: 188.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
MESA's MFL Series Depository Safes are designed for protection against robbery as well as internal theft, allowing quick deposits and secure storage for cash and miscellaneous valuables without actual access inside the money safe. They also protect money collections where immediate deposits are required. A depository safe is a necessity in every cash handling business.
The depository safes have a drop box feature and storage space to keep other valuables such as documents, jewelry and rare collectibles safe from burglaries. The solid steel construction provides maximum strength and durability that will keep your safe lasting long while being able to withstand physical abuse from forced attempts. The thick diameter of the steel locking bolts provide added security making it difficult for any thief to engage any attempts at prying it open.
Other optional security features that are included with your depository safe are four anchor holes. This provides you the ability to anchor down your cash safes onto the floor, wall or other types of surfaces to prevent any burglar from removing it from its place. You also have the option of selecting a combination or electronic lock. With our electronic locks, if the combinations have been entered incorrectly, then the lock will go into a lockout penalty mode that will prevent any further combinations to be entered.
- Front loading mail box style Deposit Door
- Anti-Fish Baffle prevents theft through the deposit door
- Four anchor holes provided to secure your safe to the floor
- 1" thick solid steel door
- Three 1" diameter solid steel live locking bolts per door
- Heavy duty dead bar prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt
- Safe model MFL3020EE is a double door series, one compartment does not have access to the deposit
- Battery operated Electronic Lock protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device
- The exterior key lock allows you emergency entry into the digital lock in case of failure
- Easily change your personal code in seconds
- Programmable time delay from 0 to 59 minutes
- If combination are entered incorrectly the keypad has a lockout penalty, frustrating the would be burglar
Double Door Series
TOP: 8.25" H x 19.75" W x 17.13" D
BOTTOM:10.25" H x 19.75" W x 17.13" D
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.