- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 59.00" H X 32.00" W X 22.00" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 55.38" H X 28.50" W X 15.25" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 13.93
- Weight: 665.00
- Burglar Rating: CDOJ
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour
The Mesa MBF6032 gun and rifle safe is the best "bang for the buck" in the gun safe market today. With features normally found in the high end gun safes, this safe has the perfect price point for home owners looking for quality on a budget.
The Mesa MBF6032 features all steel construction, made of 100% steel unlike the competition which sometimes uses plastic body parts. The body is made of 12 gauge steel and the door is 7 gauge, with an additional 11 gauge steel plate covering the lock and handle area. This is much better than the 18 or 16 gauge steel "cabinets" you find in the big box stores which claim to be gun safes. The all steel body has an overall thickness of 1-1/2" enclosing the fire resistant material. The massive 1-1/2" diameter solid steel live locking bolts add burglar protection and make it difficult to pry the door open. Not only are they big, but there are plenty of them. There are 5 live bolts on the latch side, 2 live bolts on top, 2 live bolts on the bottom of the door and 5 dead bolts on the hinge side. This makes it very difficult if not almost impossible to pry the door open.
The Mesa MBF6032 gun safe features a one hour fire rating tested to withstand temperatures up to 1,750 degrees Fahrenheit. This safe has also been drop tested and is built to survive a 2 story fall. This means that if you have a fire, and your safe falls through the floor, it is built to withstand the fire and the drop.
There are two types of locks on the Mesa MBF6032 gun safe. There is a dial combination lock which has a 3 number combination. There is also a FREE digital electronic lock upgrade for no extra cost. This is a battery operated lock which is protected by a punch activated spring loaded re-locking device. You can enter your own customized code and also program in a time delay.
Look and Feel
There are many storage uses for the Mesa MBF6032 gun safe. It is great for storing valuables, ammunition, important documents, handguns, shotguns, firearms, rifles and other types of weapons. The interior shelves, walls and door panel are fully upholstered. The interior shelving can also be adjusted to meet your unique storage needs. If you do not have any rifles or long guns to store inside, but need a large safe, we can order the MBF6032-P which has all shelves. This gun safe is painted a black finish. It holds a total of 24 long guns and rifles without scopes.
The Mesa MBF6032 Gun & Rifle Safe now comes standard with a pocket door organizer. The pocket door organizers are installed at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
Anchor Your Safe
The most important thing you can do when buying a safe is anchor it to the ground in either concrete or wood. It comes standard with four anchor holes.
- All Steel Construction: Mesa's MBF Series Gun Safes are 100% all steel constructed safes. Unlike the competition, there is no plastic body parts. (Door - 7 gauge with additional interior 11 gauge steel plate covering the lock and handle area, 12 gauge steel body)
- The lock is also protected by a 3/16" drill resistant hard plate
- Interior outlet strip includes 3 Electrical Sockets & 2 USB Ports. Power source cord included
- Pocket door organizer installed at no additional charge
- Protection: These safes are built to withstand temperatures up to 1,750 degrees Fahrenheit for duration's up to one hour.
- Storage Uses: Great for storing valuables, ammunition, important documents, handguns, shotguns, firearms, knives and other types of weapons.
- Drop Tested: This safe is built to survive a 2 story fall.
- Battery operated Electronic Lock protected by a punch activated spring loaded re-locking device.
- Customizable keypad code and programmable time delay.
- Interior Shelving can be adjusted to meet your unique storage needs.
- Interior shelves, walls and door panel FULLY UPHOLSTERED.
- Massive 1" diameter solid steel LIVE LOCKING BOLTS for added burglar protection
- Total of 14 bolts. 1-1/2". (5 live bolts on latch side, 2 live bolts on top, 2 live bolts on bottom of door, 5 dead bolts on hinge side). These bolts are used to protect against a forced entry attempt.
- Four anchor holes provided to secure your safe to the floor
- STEEL BODY with an overall thickness of 1" enclosing fire resistant material
- 24 gun capacity.
***LIFETIME WARRANTY OFFERED BY MESA SAFE COMPANY
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.