- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 59.00" H X 22.00" W X 20.00" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 55.38" H X 18.25" W X 13.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 7.6
- Weight: 484.00
- Burglar Rating: CDOJ
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour
The Mesa MBF5922 Gun and Rifle Safe gives you excellent value for the benefits it offers and is a great starter gun safe. The smaller size of this model allows it to be kept in a closet or in smaller spaces. The MBF5922 passed a fire endurance test in an independent laboratory, and was tested in a gas furnace at temperatures up to 1750 degrees F for a period of 60 minutes. Compare this to similar brands of fireproof gun safes that only offer 20-40 minute fire ratings. It also meets or exceeds the California Department of Justice specifications for gun safe construction.
The body and walls of this small gun safe are made of high strength double wall 12 gauge steel. The door is 3-3/4" thick with an additional thick steel plate that is nearly 1/4" thick. The body of this gun safe is 1 1/2 thick. Additional security measures include seven (7) active 1.5" thick steel moving locking bolts, along with five (5) 1.5" thick steel non moving locking bolts to prevent door removal during a forced entry attempt. The locking mechanism is protected by a heavy duty, drill resistant hard plate and an internal re-locking device provides a secondary line of defense against a break-in. The MBF5922 also has four recessed anchor bolt holes to securely anchor the safe to the floor. This safe comes standard with a Digital Electronic Lock or Combination Lock.
Along with the added security features this gun safe offers, it blends seamlessly with any decor. It comes standard in a black matte powder coated finish, along with decorative gold trim on the door and a brass tri-spoke handle. The inside of the safe is fully upholstered with light colored synthetic carpeting that resists stains. The carpeting is included on the shelves, walls and door panel.
This gun safe will hold up to 14 long guns and rifles (without scopes) with the included standard gun rack package. The shelves are movable up or down depending on your needs and can be removed to allow more room for your guns.
The Mesa MBF5922E comes standard with a pocket door organizer. These pocket door organizers are installed at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
The Mesa MBF5922E Gun and Rifle Safe is an ideal choice for gun owners or consumers concerned with securing long guns and rifles. This safe's enhanced security features, extended fire protection and classic design make it an excellent value.
- Door is 7 gauge, with an additional 11 gauge steel plate covering the lock and handle area
- High Strength Unitized 12 Gauge Body
- One hour rated fire safe tested at 1750 degrees - interior temperature did not exceed 350 degrees F
- Interior outlet strip includes 3 Electrical Sockets & 2 USB Ports. Power source cord included
- Pocket door organizer standard
- Dual layer firewall interior
- Seven Massive 1.5 " brass plated solid steel "live" locking bolts
- Five 1.5 " dead bolt prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt
- Total of (12) 1.5" locking bolts including top and bottom bolts. 1 ea. live bolt on top and 1 ea. live bolt on bottom
- Lock is protected by a heavy duty 3/16" drill resistant hard plate
- Internal re-locking device provides a secondary line of defense
- All Steel Construction
- Decorative tri-spoke handle
- Four recessed anchor bolt holes used to securely anchor the safe. ANCHORS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
- Interior shelves, walls and door panel fully upholstered
- High strength adjustable or removable shelves
- 14 Guns Capacity
1 HOUR FIRE RATING... COMPARE TO OTHERS WITH ONLY 20-40 MINUTES.
MEETS OR EXCEEDS THE CDOJ SPECIFICATIONS FOR GUN SAFE CONSTRUCTION. TOTAL OF (7) BOLTS TO PROTECT YOUR CONTENTS!
GREAT ... STARTER GUN SAFE... AT A FANTASTIC PRICE
***LIFETIME WARRANTY OFFERED BY MESA SAFE COMPANY***
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.