- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 22.50" H X 22.00" W X 22.00" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 19.00" H X 19.00" W X 16.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.34
- Weight: 191.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
The Mesa MBF2020E burglar fire safe offers many features that will protect you from a burglar as well as a fire. Not only is it feature rich, but it is an inexpensive solution that will give you the protection you need.
The burglar features on the Mesa MBF2020 will keep your valuables safe and secure. The 100% all steel construction unlike other safes in the market which use plastic body parts. Steel will be much harder to break into verses plastic safes. The locks are drill and punch resistant for increased security. Another security feature is the three massive 1" diameter live locking bolts along with the steel dead bolts on the hinge size. This prevents prying of the door. The dead bolts prevent the door removal if the hinges are removed during a forced attempt.
The fire protection on the Mesa MBF2020 is outstanding. With 2 hours of fire protection tested at 1,830 degrees, this safe is built to withstand a hot fire for a long period of time. This safe was also drop tested and is built to survive a 2 story fall such as falling through floors in the event of a fire. It has an impact rating which means that immediately after the heating test, the safe was dropped from a height of 30 feet and then reheated for another 45 minutes.
This burglar fire safe has many storage uses including valuables and important documents such as passports, birth certificates, deeds, insurance information, wills and more. Make sure to use the four pre-drilled anchor holes which make installation quick and easy but also prevent your safe from being stolen.
There are two types of locks on the Mesa MBF2020E burglar fire safe. A digital electronic lock which can be upgraded at no extra charge and a dial combination lock standard. The digital lock is battery operated and protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device. A manager function allows you to add or remove users. It also holds 2 user codes. There is a keypad lockout penalty which is activated if combinations are entered incorrectly, frustrating the burglar.
- All steel construction - Mesa's MBF2020 burglar & fire safe is made of 100% steel construction unlike the competition which uses plastic body parts.
- Fire protection - These safes are built to withstand temperatures up to 1,830 degrees F for durations up to 2 hours.
- Drill and punch resistant - Equipped with locks that are drill and punch resistant, this safe provides peace of mind and increased security at a reasonable price.
- Storage uses- Great for storing valuables and important documents such as passports, birth certificates, deeds, insurance information, wills and more.
- Drop tested - This safe is built to survive a 2 story fall.
- Four pre-drilled anchor holes - No mess, pre-drilled anchor holes make installation quick and easy. ANCHORS ARE NOT INCLUDED
- Two hour fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1,830 degrees F.
- Impact rating, immediately after the heating test, the safe was dropped from a height of 30 feet and then reheated for another 45 minutes.
- Battery operated electronic lock protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device.
- Manager function allows you to add or remove users.
- Electronic lock holds up to 2 user codes.
- Exterior key lock allows you emergency entry into digital lock in case of failure.
- Two high strength adjustable/removable shelves.
- Three massive 1" diameter live locking bolts.
- Steel dead bolts prevent door removal if the hinges are removed during a forced attempt.
- Bolt detent prevents damage to the safe body and bolt-work caused by accidental door closure with the bolts extended.
- Keypad lockout penalty will be activated if combinations are entered incorrectly, frustrating the would be burglar.
- Color is hammered grey.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.