- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 20.00" H X 17.25" W X 18.75" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 16.50" H X 14.25" W X 12.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.7
- Weight: 139.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
MESA's MBF Series Burglary and Fire Safes offer a unique design that combines all the security features of a burglary safe and the peace of mind achieved with a fire safe. The MBF Series safes are designed to protect all your valuable possessions against both theft and any fire emergency.
The burglary features of the safe includes an all-steel construction, battery-operated electronic lock, massive one-inch diameter live locking bolts and heavy-duty hinges. The all-steel construction ensures durability, strength and lifelong use that can withstand heavy physical attacks from burglars. The battery-operated electronic lock is protected by a drill resistant hard-plate and a keypad lockout feature. The keypad lockout penalty feature will initiate once multiple combinations have been entered incorrectly. This prevents the unauthorized user from attempting to enter more combinations. The massive diameter live-locking bolts drive into the steel body of the safe and the heavy-duty hinges prevent any thief from prying the safe open.
The fire-resistant safe features include a two-hour fire rating that is tested in temperatures of up to 1830째 Fahrenheit. This ensures that the contents of the safe remain at room temperature and stays intact all while withstanding extremely high temperatures of heat. Fire-resistant safes are especially designed for those that live in areas where wildfires are likely to happen or in hot climate areas.
With both combined features you are able to protect, secure and store all valuables such as important documents, passports, cash, birth certificates, jewelry, deeds, receipts and other irreplaceable records. Save yourself the hassle of losing your important paperwork when the unexpected happens
- All steel construction - The Mesa MBF1512 series burglary & fire safe is made of 100% steel. Unlike the competition, there are no plastic body parts in this safe.
- Fire protection - This safe is built to withstand temperatures up to 1,830 degrees F for up to 2 hours.
- Drill and punch resistant - Equipped with locks that are drill and punch resistant, the MBF1512E provides peace of mind and increased security.
- Storage uses - Great for storing valuables and important documents such as your passport, birth certificates, deeds, insurance information, wills and more.
- Drop tested - This safe is built to survive a 2 story fall.
- Pre-drilled anchor holes - 4 each. -No mess, pre-drill anchor holes make installation quick and easy.
- Two hour fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1830 degrees F.
- Impact rating, immediately after the heating test, the safe was dropped from a height of 30 feet and then reheated for another 45 minutes.
- Battery operated MSL50 digital electronic lock standard which is protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device.
- Manager function allows you to add or remove users.
- Electronic lock holds up to 2 user codes.
- Exterior key lock allows you emergency entry into digital lock in case of failure.
- Dial combination lock available at no extra cost.
- High strength adjustable/removable shelf (1).
- Three massive 1" diameter live locking bolts.
- Steel dead bolts prevent door removal if the hinges are removed during a forced attempt.
- Bolt detent prevents damage to the safe body and bolt-work caused by accidental door closure with bolts extended.
- Keypad lockout penalty will be activated if the combination is entered incorrectly, frustrating the would be burglar.
- Textured hammered grey color.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.