- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 22.13" H X 15.00" W X 3.25" - 6" D
- Inside: 19.50" H X 12.25" W X 2.25" - 4.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.66
- Weight: 45.00
The Mesa MAWS2113E adjustable wall safe is designed to be hidden behind a picture frame, painting, book shelf or mirror for unseen security protection of documents and valuables. This wall safe is designed for simple and easy installation between 16" on center wall studs.
The adjustable depth on the Mesa MAWS2113E will give you the ability to maximize the usable space for different wall thicknesses. If you need to protect and hide valuables such as important documents, jewelry, certificates, passports and cash, this wall safe might be just the right solution for you. If you need access to the safe at night, or where the lighting is poor or completely dark, there is an interior light which can easily be accessed with a flip of a switch.
Mesa's MAWS2113E wall safe also comes standard with a battery operated electronic lock which provides easy access for users while keeping out the burglars. Your personal code can be changed in a matter of seconds. There is also a lockout penalty feature. This feature is activated when multiple incorrect combinations are entered. The unauthorized user will no longer be able to input a combination until the time limit expires. A mechanical override key can bypass the lock if you happen to forget your combination or the batteries die.
With a solid steel 3/16" thick door, and two 3/4" diameter solid steel locking bolts, the MAWS2113E hidden wall safe provides strength and durability to protect your belongings. The door is recessed and the hinges are concealed, providing smooth operation and access to the safe. The off-white finish is attractive and can easily adapt to the color and decor of your wall.
- All steel construction:The Mesa MAWS2113E Wall Safes are made of 100% all steel construction. Unlike the competition, there are no plastic body parts.
- Expandable back:These safes can be adjusted to fit the wall's depth.
- Concealed hinges: For added security the hinges are hidden within the safe to prevent door removal in a break-in attempt.
- Adjustable depth gives you the ability to maximize your usable space when installed in different wall thicknesses. The body can expand on the backside of the wall from 3" to 6" deep for maximum space usage.
- Expandable shelves included to use with different depths.
- Battery operated electronic lock.
- Easily change your personal code in seconds.
- The keypad will go into a lockout penalty if combinations are entered incorrectly, frustrating the would be burglar
- Mechanical override keys used to bypass the electronic lock due to dead batteries or lost code
- Interior light can be accessed easily by a flip of a switch
- Two Inch diameter solid steel locking bolts
- Pry resistant 3/16" recessed door with concealed hinges for anti-theft protection
- Durable and attractive off-white finish
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.