- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 33.25" H X 21.00" W X 22.50" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 27.25" H X 15.00" W X 15.29" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.63
- Weight: 440.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
Built with security and burglar protection in mind, the Hollon FB-845E features heavy duty hinges and a unique 1" thick hinge side locking bar that extends from the top to the bottom of the door. Plus, it comes with a 2-hour fire rating standard and tested at an outside temperature of 1700 degrees F. This safe truly is the best burglar and fire protection money can buy.
The Hollon FB-845E with the 3 live locking bolts and vertical locking bar make it difficult to break into and will hold up in the event of an attack. One anchor hole is standard on the bottom of the safe and all the mounting hardware is included. We highly recommend you bolt this safe to a solid surface because the burglar has to try to break into the safe in your home instead of removing it and breaking into it later when they have an unlimited amount of time.
With the easy to use digital electronic lock, you will have quick access to your important items when you need them. No need to fumble around with a dial.
The Hollon FB-845E weighs 440 pounds and has a 3.63 cubic feet of interior space. With everything you get with this safe, it is one of the best values on the market today. If you have any questions regarding the Hollon FB-845E 2 Hour Fire and Burglary Safe with electronic lock, please give us a call!
- 3 moving front bolts
- 1 vertical locking bar
- 2 adjustable shelves
- 3.63 cu. ft.
- Anchor bolt hole, bolt down hardware included
- 2-Hour Fire rating tested at temperatures up to 1700 degrees F
- Tri-spoke Handle
- High Intensity Auxiliary Relock Device
- Heavy Duty Vault Hinge
- S&G Digital Electronic Lock
- Color: White
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Is the electronic dial EMP proof ? what is the gauge of the safe WALLs?
This Safe comes with a Sargent and Greenleaf Electronic Lock which is EMP resistant.
For specific gauge steel information, please call Hollon for more details at: (888) 455-2337
The SafeandSecurityStore Team.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.