- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 45.50" H X 25.50" W X 27.50" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 40.00" H X 20.00" W X 20.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 9.26
- Weight: 810.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC Learn More
- Fire Rating: 105 Minutes
NEW for 2015, the Hayman MVEX-4020 MagnaVault, the largest size in the series, is a burglar and fire rated safe designed for both residential and commercial applications. The fire rating was tested for 105 minutes at 1275 degrees F. The outside never exceeded 350 degrees F. Additional fire protection includes an intumescent door seal that swells at high temperatures to seal the door from fire and smoke.
The security protection is just as good as the fire on the MVEX-4020. The body is six sided 2" thick composite construction. There is one recessed anchor hole to bolt to a solid surface (it is recommended that you anchor your safe to prevent removal from your premises). The locking bolts are 1-1/8" in diameter to prevent pry attacks. Up to five 1/4" hardplates are mounted at angles inside the door and body to provide maximum drill attack prevention. Relocking devices connected to a glass plate will protect the safe from attacks on the lock. A reinforced solid continuous dead bolt locks on the hinge side of the door ensuring security even if the hinges are cut off.
The standard lock on the Hayman MVEX-4020 MagnaVault series is a SecuRam digital electronic lock with a TopLit keypad. A UL listed Group 2 dial combination lock can be installed for an additional charge.
The look feel of the MVEX-4020 is just as good as the security and fire protection. The textured paint will last you a lifetime and is painted in a gray, black, and white finish. This safe comes standard with (3) adjustable tempered glass shelves. Additional shelves are available for an additional cost.
If you have any questions regarding this safe or others, please give us a call!
Jewelry Box: 11.00" H x 15.75" W x 9.75" D
Jewelry Drawers: 20 ¾” H x 15 ½” W x 13 ¼” D
New Finish and Electronic Lock:
Standard on every MagnaVault EX you will find a SecuRam Electronic lock. This has been our most asked for option in the past.
We have also improved the paint finish. Now a proprietary 7 step application that is finished off with a handsome clear coat for years of long lasting beauty.
Interior Lighting and Accessory Hooks:
Now every MagnaVault EX will come with a motion activated LED light system powered by a battery.
Also, a fully polished accessory hook attached to the back cover for convenience and organization.
Tempered Glass Shelves:
That's right Glass Shelves.
For the WOW factor, 1/2" thick tempered glass shelves adorn the interior of every MagnaVault EX.
Laced with a polished Stainless Steel facia these shelves look and feel like they belong in something from Tiffany's.
Hayman tested the strength of these shelves by putting Four, 1" steel plates, each weighing 57 lbs for a total of 228 lbs on that Glass Shelf.
- (3) Adjustable Shelves.
- A variety of sizes to fit your space and budget needs.
- An attractive solid steel, chrome plated handle provides quality operation.
- Fire Insurance Laboratories tested for 105 minutes at 1275 degrees, maintaining an internal temperature under 350 degrees.
- Body is six sided 2 inch thick composite construction with one recessed mount hole.
- 1-1/8 inch diameter chrome plated locking bolts.
- Up to five 1/4 inch hardplates mounted at angles inside the door and body to provide maximum drill attack prevention.
- Relocking devices connected to a glass plate will protect the safe from attacks on the lock.
- A reinforced solid continuous dead bolt locks on the hinge side of the door ensuring security even if the hinges are cut off.
- Intumescent door seal that swells at high temperatures to seal the door from fire and smoke.
- Textured gray, black & white paint finish with tempered glass shelves.
- Large, heavy duty ball-bearing hinges for smooth operation and long lasting quality.
- Standard lock is a SecuRam Digital Electronic Lock with TopLit keypad.
- UL Group 2 S&G Dial Combination Lock can be installed for an additional charge.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.