- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 20.25" H X 17.25" W X 18.75" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 15.00" H X 12.00" W X 11.88" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.24
- Weight: 265.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC Learn More
- Fire Rating: 105 Minutes
Compact storage built with heavy composite construction
Hayman MVEX -1512 MagnaVault features an external dimension of 20.25″H x 17.25″W x 18.75″D. It has a 2″ six-sided composite body and a massive 4 1/2″ thick door. This safe also includes up to five ¼-inch hard plates mounted at angles inside the door and body, making it more resistant to drill attacks. It also bears an RSC rating under burglary classification, ensuring durability and quality.
With a striking exterior and lighted interior
Featuring an attractive granite color, Hayman MVEX -1512 exudes a breathtaking beauty besides its brute strength. With its patented 7 step paint process, you are also assured that it will look good after years of service. This safe has an interior storage space of 1.23 cubic and weighs 265 lbs. It has one tempered glass shelf and an accessory hook attached to the back cover so you can organize your stuff better. It also showcases a battery-powered and motion-activated LED light system that will make finding your things easier even at night.
Offers excellent 105-minute fire protection
Hayman MVEX -1512 showcases a 105-minute fire rating. It underwent a test at an external temperature of 1275 degrees F. On the other hand, the internal temperature went only as hot as 350 degrees F during the entire period. It has a fire-resistant material incorporated between the steel that helps block heat transfer. You can even keep paper documents inside and remain worry-free if a fire happens. This safe also showcases an intumescent door seal that expands at high temperatures to protect the door from fire and smoke.
Features an electronic lock with Toplit keypad
Hayman MVEX -1512 showcases an easy-to-use SecuRam digital electronic lock. It allows you to conveniently access the safe even during the night as it comes with a TopLit keypad that activates with a push of a button. This lock is motor-driven, relocks automatically, and has a 5-minute penalty lock-out upon entry. In addition, it comes with enable and disable functions. Lastly, the strict locking mechanism of this sage features a reinforced solid continuous deadbolt lock on the hinge side of the door. Even when the hinges are cut off, it can still keep the vault secure from attacks.
New Finish and Electronic Lock:
Standard on every MagnaVault EX you will find a SecuRam Electronic lock. This has been our most asked for option in the past.
We have also improved the paint finish. Now a proprietary 7 step application that is finished off with a handsome clear coat for years of long lasting beauty.
Interior Lighting and Accessory Hooks:
Now every MagnaVault EX will come with a motion activated LED light system powered by battery.
Also a fully polished accessory hook attached to the back cover for convenience and organization.
Tempered Glass Shelves:
That's right Glass Shelves.
For the WOW factor, 1/2" thick tempered glass shelves adorn the interior of every MagnaVault EX.
Laced with a polished Stainless Steel facia these shelves look and feel like they belong in something from Tiffany's.
Hayman tested the strength of these shelves by putting Four, 1" steel plates, each weighing 57 lbs for a total of 228 lbs on that Glass Shelf.
- (1) standard shelf.
- A variety of sizes to fit your space and budget needs.
- An attractive solid steel, chrome plated handle provides quality operation.
- Fire Insurance Laboratories tested for 105 minutes at 1275 degrees, maintaining an internal temperature under 350 degrees.
- Body is six sided 2 inch thick composite construction with one recessed mount hole.
- 1-1/8" inch diameter chrome plated locking bolts.
- Up to five 1/4" inch hardplates mounted at angles inside the door and body to provide maximum drill attack prevention.
- Relocking devices connected to glass plate will protect the safe from attacks on the lock.
- A reinforced solid continuous dead bolt locks on the hinge side of the door ensuring security even if the hinges are cut off.
- Intumescent door seal that swells at high temperatures to seal the door from fire and smoke.
- Textured gray, black & white paint finish with tempered glass shelves.
- Large, heavy duty ball-bearing hinges for smooth operation and long lasting quality.
- Comes standard with a SecuRam digital electronic lock with Toplit keypad.
- UL Group 2 listed S&G dial combination lock can be installed for an additional charge
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.