- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 19.63" H x 13.75" W x 16.75" D
- Inside: 15.00" H x 9.25" W x 12.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.96
- Weight: 119.00
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour
Hayman FV-151C FlameVault One Hour Fire Safe
(With Combination Lock)
Small yet durable steel storage for your belongings
Hayman FV-151-C FlameVault features an external dimension of 19.63″H x 13.75″W x 16.75″D. Its compact size doesn’t stop it from providing your most prized belongings utmost protection. You can keep this small safe inside the tight and hidden spaces in your home or office. Additionally, its durable steel construction is something that burglars cannot destroy easily. Also, you can use it for a long time. It is ideal for keeping your jewelry, keys, extra cash, important documents, and other valuables.
With removable drawer and tri-spoke handle
This vault offers an interior storage space of 0.96 cu. ft. and has a removable drawer for extra storage. It showcases an attractive and classy two-tone gray color that suits any room or wall design. Weighing only 119 lbs., burglars can easily carry it if not securely mounted. To establish better stability, utilize its center anchor hole during installation to make it immovable and impossible to remove from any surface. Adding to its elegant design is its tri-spoke handle that does not only look beautiful as an embellishment but will also help you open the safe quickly.
With one-hour fire protection
Hayman FV-151-C is certified fire-resistant and passed a thorough fire endurance test. During the 60-minute trial, the unit was inside a burn chamber under an external heat of 1,700°F. It kept an interior temperature of 350°F and below the entire time. At this level, even the most fire-sensitive material like paper will not char.
Strict locking mechanism with mechanical dial
This FlameVault showcases a highly reliable dial combination lock. This lock type will not fail you because it doesn’t run on batteries or power supply to function. It also doesn’t depend on external factors and the environment, so you are assured that you can access the safe as long as you know the correct number combinations to dial. To keep your valuables more secure, it has a door detent that automatically relocks the safe when the door is closed.
- Attractive color and form designed to look good anywhere.
- One Hour fire rating at 1700 degrees ensures excellent fire protection.
- Attractive Tri-spoke handles for easy opening.
- Removable drawer for extra storage options.
- Dial Combination Lock.
- Anchor hole in the center of floor provided (plug for bolt hole not included)
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.