- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 15.00" H X 18.50" W X 15.50" D
- Inside: 12.00" H X 17.00" W X 13.25" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.56
- Weight: 76.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate Learn More
Our patented "Poly" safe represents the most dramatic design innovation ever for in-floor safes. This safe provides features never before dreamed of, such as; storage shelves. When an in-floor safe is what you need, this is the one you want.
- Interchangeable Door with FS series safes
- 1/2" Solid Steel sliding bar door
- Clear Door Opening: 10 3/4" x 12 1/4"
- Patented, Spring-assisted, Lift-off Door
- Patented Polyethylene Body is Rustproof and Leak Resistant
- Dual Relock System
- Drill Resistive Hardplate
- UL Listed S & G Combination Locks
- Carpeted Floors
- 1/4" thick steel door collar goes down 4.5" into the concrete
- 1/2" Thick Door Frame welded to the door collar
- Versatile Storage System
- Steel Cover plate above the safe door that flushes with concrete
- Guaranteed protection against Fire, Burglary, & Seepage.
- Steel Cover plate above the safe door that flushes with concrete
Break through concrete floor with a sledge hammer or a drill, chip a hole to desired size. Dig out under the floor as shown in illustration below to about 3 inches below position of safe. The more reinforced concrete that can be placed around safe, the greater the security. Partially fill hole with concrete mixture and reinforcement, place the safe in the hole and push the safe down until the top is level with the finished floor. Finish adding the new concrete around the safe. Make sure the top of the safe is kept level with finished floor.
- Remove the safe door during installation and store it out of the way, reinstall after cement is set.
- Seal the dust cover with duct tape to prevent cement from seeping inside.
- No additional preparation is required to the body of a HAYMAN In-Floor Safe.
- If safe is placed where water might run into it, raise safe slightly above floor level and taper concrete up to dust cover level.
Installation When Pouring New Construction Floor:
Order your safe with the water Resistive Seal for new construction installations. Dig out ground to provide a form as shown for cement floor installation, put safe in position in live concrete in hole and adjust safe to floor level. When safe is locked securely by the setting up of cement, fill remaining hole and finish slab pour.
Many safe manufactures interrupt the height and depth dimensions differently. See diagram below for proper way to read floor safe dimensions. The height is top to bottom, width is left to right and depth is front to back.
Lifetime Guarantee - Polymer Body Safes:
Hayman Safe Company will, at their option, replace or repair any of the polymer-body floor safes equipped with a slide bolt mechanism or better that are successfully burglarized. All polymer-body safes damaged by fire or seepage through the body will, at Hayman's option, be repaired or replaced. Improper installation can nullify this guarantee.
Construction Seal Option
Installed at factory for new construction sites. Prevents debris from falling into the body of the safe during new construction and prevents workers from falling into the open hole.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.