- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 72.00" H x 42.00" W x 26.00" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 68.37" H x 39.50" W x 21.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 32.82
- Weight: 921.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC Learn More
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour
Strength, Style, and Reliability
These three words are used to describe the Hayman EV-7240 Everglades Gun Safe. Built using state of the art processes, the EV-7240 Everglades Series Gun Safe will give you peace of mind knowing your firearms are protected. This is the largest size gun safe in the Everglades line, holding up to 45 long guns without scopes.
The Hayman EV-7242 Everglades Gun Safe begins with a continuous sheet of steel and then bend, fold and shape it to give a seamless body much stronger than welded sheet metal. The door has a drill resistive triple hard plate lock mounting and spring-loaded relockers. There are (10) 1-1/4" diameter bolts that lock the door on all 4 sides with active bolts on the top, bottom, and the leading edge. Dead bolts lock the hinge side to give total protection... what else would you expect from Hayman?
In addition to outstanding burglar resistance, the Hayman EV-7242 Everglades Series Gun Safe offers a one hour certified fire protection fire rating. The body has 1" of fireboard in two layers and the door has three layers or 1-1/2" of fire protection.
Our versatile interior allows for the storage of long guns on one side and shelf storage on the other. It can easily be changed so you can store long guns on both sides. The Everglades is designed to truly meet your personal needs.
Add all this up and you have one of the best-made gun safes available at a price you can afford.
Jewelry Box Details:
- Box Dimension: 11"H x 14.75"W x 12"D
- Box Dimension with Trays Inserted: 11"H x 14.75"W x 12.5"D
- (The trays stick out of the front by about 1/2" for a total depth of 12.5")
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Tray Inserts: Standard styles 5, 8 & 9
- Tray Insert Dimension: 2"H x 13.625"W x 12.25"D
- Fabric-lined the interior.
- Heavy-duty boltwork (10 - 1/4" diameter).
- Securam or Lagard Basic digital electronic lock standard.
- Large 5 spoke handle.
- Heavy-Duty adjustable hinges.
- Door organizer for additional storage.
- Recessed mount holes in the bottom of the unit.
- 45 long gun capacity.
- Body & door constructed from 12-gauge steel exterior.
- Over 3/4 inch (.84) of steel between door and lock, including hardplate.
- The body has a total of 2 pieces of 1/2 inch fireboard for a total of 1 inch of fireboard.
- The door has a total of 3 pieces of 1/2 inch fireboard for a total of 11/2 inches of fireboard.
- The door has a fire-activated expanding door seal located on the door-frame on all four sides.
- 10 Door bolts are 1.25" in diameter and are located on all 4 sides of the door.
- A total of 2 mounting holes sized 7/16 inch in diameter are located in the center of the safe's depth on the right and left sides.
- The dehumidifier access hole is 7/16 inch in diameter and located on the lower right-hand corner of the back wall. Note that the fire board is not pre-drilled.
- The interior of the safe, the shelves, and the door back cover are all upholstered.
- Interior shelving is upholstered wood.
- Safe is U.L. listed as an RSC labeled safe.
- Safe has a manufacturer's certified fire rating of 1 hour at 1200 degrees
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.