- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 30.00" H x 20.00" W x 20.00" D
- Inside: 9.75" H x 17.00" W x 17.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.68
- Weight: 211
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate Learn More
Hayman CV-F30W-ILK-C Depository Safe with Internal Locker
The Hayman CV-F30W-ILK-C Front loading depository safe with internal locker is a top of the line depository safe made with thick solid steel. The door of the safe is a 1/2" thick solid steel protected by various security features that are sure to make this safe the right choice for your business.
The Hayman CV-F30W-ILK-C comes with a standard combination lock. A digital electronic lock is available for an extra charge. This depository safe also has a deposit hopper protected by teeth and an anti-fishing baffle. The drill resistant hard plate will protect the lock from being drilled out. Behind the plate lies a spring loaded re-locker. This will seal the bolts shut if triggered. Once this occurs the door becomes almost impossible to open for the burglar. There is an internal locker protected by a key lock. Your deposits will fall into this locker and only a manager with the key will have access. The rest of the safe can be used for cash trays and other items.
If you value security and want a little convenience to go along with it then consider the Hayman CV-F30W-ILK-C depository safe. This fully reinforced safe will protect your deposits from internal as well as external theft.
- Standard Combination Lock.
- Digital Electronic Lock available as an upgrade for an extra charge.
- 1/2" thick solid steel door.
- 1/8" thick steel body.
- Hardened drill resistant hard plate.
- Spring Loaded Re-locking system to lock down the safe if attacked.
- Saw tooth anti-fish baffle to prevent someone from fishing items back out the drop.
- Reinforced door frame to resist pry attacks.
- Auto-detent (auto locking system) will automatically extend the boltwork when the door is closed.
- Durable powder coated paint is easier to keep clean and longer lasting than most other paints
- Depository Opening: 4.50" H x 15.75" W x 11.25" D.
- Features an internal storage locker 4.50" H x 19.50" W x 14.50" D.
- 211 pounds.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.