- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 59.00" H x 30.00" W x 24.00" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 55.00" H x 26.25" W x 17.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 14.20
- Weight: 664
- Burglar Rating: RSC Learn More
- Fire Rating: 90 Minutes
Hayman BR-5930 BlueRidge Gun & Rifle Safe
The NEW BR-5930 BlueRidge by Hayman Safe Gun & Rifle Safe is a top of the line gun safe with many great features. The steel thickness is a full 1/4" solid steel plate on the door with heavy duty hinges to make it swing smoothly. The body features a continuous sheet of 11 gauge steel which is bent, folded and shaped to give a much stronger welded steel metal. Other security features include drill restive hard plate and spring loaded re-lockers. There are (10) 1-1/2" diameter bolts locking the door on all 4 sides with active bolts on the top, bottom and the leading edge. Dead bolts lock the hinge side to give it total protection from pry attacks.
All of these security features above have earned the Hayman BR-5930 BlueRidge Gun & Rifle Safe the Residential Security Container Rating from Underwriters Laboratory (UL RSC). It also offers a 90 minute certified fire protection as well. The body and the door feature 1.5" of fire board in three layers of protection. The Hayman BR-5930 comes standard with a UL approved Type 1 Digital Electronic Lock at no additional cost. A dial lock can be added for an additional charge.
The inside of the Hayman BR-5930 BlueRidge is just as good as the security and fire. The versatile interior allows for the storage of long guns with shelf storage or it can easily be changed so you can store long guns on both sides. This safe will easily hold 22 rifles without scopes. Other standard features which most other gun safe companies charge extra for are: auto on LED lighting, 110VAC & USB power ports, mirrored back for visibility, premium fabric interior and a door organizer.
- Continuous sheet of 11 gauge steel and then bend, fold and shape it to give us a body much stronger than welded sheet metal.
- Full 1/4" solid steel plate on the door with heavy duty hinges to make it swing smoothly.
- The door has drill restive hard plate and spring loaded re lockers.
- (10) 1-1/2" diameter bolts lock the door on all 4 sides with active bolts top, bottom and the leading edge.
- Dead bolts lock the hinge side to give total protection.
- All of this earns the BlueRidge the Residential Security Container rating from Underwriters Laboratory. (UL RSC).
- The BlueRidge Gun Safe offers 90 minute Certified Fire Protection.
- The body & door has 1.5” of fire board in three layers for protection.
- Our versatile interior allows for the storage of long guns with shelf storage or it can easily be changed so you can store long guns on both sides.
- Other standard features include auto on LED lighting, 110VAC & USB power ports, mirrored back for visibility, premium fabric interior, door organizer and an UL approved Type I Electronic Lock, all at no additional cost!
- 14.2 cubic feet.
- 664 pounds.
- 22 gun interior.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.