- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 23.00" H X 23.00" W X 19.75" D
- Inside: 18.00" H X 18.00" W X 12.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 2.25
- Weight: 665.00
- Burglar Rating: TL-15 Learn More
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour
Although many business owners may go through their careers with minimal security provisions, not all businesses have this luxury. While it is certainly a sense of comfort to feel as though the shop neighborhood and community are safe enough for living and doing business, owners will also want to ensure that they do not lose everything that they have worked so hard to gain. If you have a business that requires a high level of security such as a jewelry business, a check-cashing operation, pawn shops, banks, or are a corporate retail chain, then the Gardall TL15-1818 Commercial High Security Safe is a perfect option for you. This series of high-security burglar safe is more than capable of protecting your valuable items against theft.
The Gardall TL15-1818 Commercial High Security Safe has passed the UL TL-15 test for tool resistance for 15 minutes. The door is constructed of a 5.50" slab high density fiber-reinforced material. The body features a 2.50" slab of high density barrier material. There is also massive heavy duty adjustable ball bearing hinges on the outside of the safe. There are many anti-burglary components on the Gardall TL-15-1818 Commercial High Security Safe including cross locking relockers, punch resistant spindle handle and lock, tempered glass relocking trigger, bridge mounted lock, and a 1-1/2" formed stainless steel locking bar.
In this day and age, security is becoming a big priority. The Gardall TL15-1818 Commercial High Security Safe can help provide you the peace of mind that your business needs.
- TL-15 - Tool Resistant for 15 minutes.
- Door Construction: 5.50" slab High Density Fiber Reinforced Material.
- Body Construction: 2.50" slab for High Density Barrier Material.
- Cross locking relockers.
- Punch resistant spindle, handle and lock.
- Tempered glass relocking trigger.
- Bridge mounted lock.
- (1) each Center Anchor Hole.
- 1-1/2" Formed stainless steel locking bar.
- Group II listed dial combination lock (standard).
- Group 1R lock available at an upcharge.
- One adjustable shelf.
- Key locking dial available for dual custody at an extra charge. (upgrade).
- Digital Electronic Lock available as an upgrade for an extra charge. (upgrade).
- Massive heavy duty adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Fire tested to 1850 degrees F. Interior temperature less than 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
*TDR II - Special formulation of High Density Barrier Material with Fiber Reinforcement
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.