- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 11.50" H X 15.25" W X 12.50" D
- Inside: 8.50" H X 12.00" W X 8.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.5
- Weight: 61.00
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour
If you like the features of an electronic lock we have a safe for you. The Gardall 1-hour microwave fire safe MS911-G-E, the second in the series, is the reason they are called microwave safes. (Doesn't the picture look like a microwave oven?) The interior size of the safe accommodates standard letter size paper and is ideal for the homeowner wanting to store a few important documents in a small safe that provides them necessary 1 hour fire protection and peace of mind.
This microwave style like safe has many features for an inexpensive safe. The safes features include plated interlocking bolts that extend into the safe walls to prevent tampering and removal of the doors. The doors are precision built of extra heavy steel, full 180 degree swing pivoting on heavy duty hinges with interlocking, tongue and groove closure on all sides of the door frame (this helps greatly in a fire).
Another feature in our 1 hour fire protection home safe is the lifetime fire exposure replacement guarantee. Be sure to ask our customer service department for further details. The safe has a powder coat finish for long lasting durability .
Something else that is cool on our microwave style safe is the electronic lock. This feature allows the easy and quick access as well as being able to change the combination at home. The safe also comes with a adjustable and removeable shelf.
We also advise that all safes be bolted to the floor (this helps deter theft of the safe). On this 1 hour fire protection home safe we feature a center bolt down hole inside, and have even included the hardware to do so.
To further enhance the value, each safe has individual packaging for UPS type shipping. This saves a lot of money on freight charges.
So if you are looking for peace of mind in a small safe that won't break the bank, the Gardall 1-hour microwave fire safe MS911-G-E fits that description.
- One-hour K.I.S. fire safe label tested at outside temperatures up to 1700 degrees F
- Individual packaging for UPS type shipping
- Two sizes
- Powder coated paint for increased durability
- Center bolt down ( hardware included )
- Pull-out shelf for storage
- 1 year Gardall warranty for all products
- Programmable electronic lock with over-ride code (not an over-ride key)
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.