- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 25.00" H X 22.00" W X 16.75" D
- Inside: 24.50" H X 21.50" W X 13.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.96
- Weight: 182.00
- Burglar Rating: CDOJ Learn More
The Gardall handgun/pistol safe GS-2522-G-C has a special application for those gun owners who only have small hand guns and don't need the additional height for the long guns.
This floor pistol safe is not short on features. It has a 3/16" solid steel door and a 1/8" body. There is also a U.L. Group II combination lock that acts as a theft deterrent. The lock is supported by 3 active bolts, that when locked, are protected by an additional 1/4" door jamb. This makes prying the door open very difficult.
Also, for more protection, this full featured pistol safe has two independent relocking devices. One in the lock and another external relocker. If either of these are triggered, the bolts remain in the locked position. There is also a steel hard plate (that is very difficult to drill) protecting the lock. We have also included a full length dead bar on the hinge side. This all but eliminates prying the door open on this side.
There is also a burglar proof handle on this pistol safe, that when forced, will cause a shear pin to snap, rendering the handle useless and leaving the bolts in the locked position.
As on most of our safes, this handgun/pistol safe also has anchor holes in the base of the safe which allows the safe to be bolted to the floor. (This is a very good theft and burglary deterrent).
Along with the granite color finish. we have also thrown in carpet on the bottom of the safe as well as a predrilled hole for an electrical cord input, and a single adjustable shelf.
So as you can see, the Gardall handgun/pistol safe GS-2522-G-C has many features that allow for great theft protection for your hand guns and other valuable items that can be stored in your safe.
- 3/16" Steel recessed pry resistant door.
- 1/8"Body, 1/4" steel reinforced around collar.
- 3 or 4 Active chrome plated round bolts with a 1 1/4" throw behind a 1/4" thick door jamb. Jamb is continuous around body frame.
- U.L. approved Group II combination lock.
- Independent relocking device in addition to relocker in lock.
- Hard plate in front of lock.
- Shear point handle designed to break off flush if forced.
- Full length locking bar on hinged side to prevent forced entry.
- 4 Anchoring holes in base of safe to bolt safe to floor.
- Pre-drilled in back of safe body to provide electrical access for dehumidifier or a light.
- Color Granite.
- Adjustable shelf.
- Carpeted base.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.