- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 17.25" H X 12.50" W X 23.50" D
- Inside: 13.50" H X 12.00" W X 22.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 2.11
- Weight: 150.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate Learn More
The Gardall G3600-G-C In-Floor Safe is clearly the smart choice if you want absolute protection if you’re looking to protect items of extreme monetary or personal value. Peace of mind comes with a floor safe, knowing that it cannot be touched or moved. The way a floor safe is sunk into the actual floor of the room means that it can be concealed very easily. You can use any floor covering such as a rug, a false floorboard, or a piece of furniture. The longer it takes a thief to find the safe, the greater the chance there is that they will get spooked or be detected.
A floor safe is, therefore, a good choice for anyone who wants to retain their floor-space and the look of their home or office. Overall, an underfloor safe is a great way to make use of the limited space you have available. They’re suitable for both commercial and residential use because of their wide range of features and their snug fit within the floor.
The Gardall G3600-G-C In-Floor Safe has a full length locking bar on the hinge side of the door. It also has an added Independent relocking device to deter forced entry. The door frame is reinforced on the bolt side. There is a T-handle for opening and there is a coil spring that assists the door for ease of opening and closing. This is a very helpful feature for those using the safe. The Gardall G3600-G-C is a commercial grade floor safe that can also be used for both home and business use.
Many homeowners and business professionals want the peace of mind that accompanies a high quality safe. More often than not, they struggle to find enough space to install it. With that in mind, the Gardall G3600-G-C In-Floor Safe is a perfect option.
- Pyramid Shape Body for Solid Anchoring in Floor
- Group II U.L. listed combination lock.
- Hard plate between the lock and dial ring.
- Full-length locking bar hinge side of the door.
- Independent relocking device to deter forced entry.
- The door frame is reinforced on the bolt side.
- Coil spring assist on all doors for ease of opening and closing.
- Dust cover included.
- Steel Cover plate above the safe door that flushes with concrete
- Standard color: Granite
Commercial In-Floor Safes:
- B rate burglary construction.
- 3 active 1" bolts.
Warranty and Manual Documents
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.