- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 43.50" H X 25.75" W X 26.75" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 36.25" H X 20.50" W X 19.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 8.39
- Weight: 804.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate Learn More
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
Fire is a very real danger for both home owners and business owners. With the potential loss of life in homes, to the ability to destroy a lifetime of labor for those who run their own companies, fire is a threat that’s impossible to ignore. That’s where the Gardall 3620 2-Hour Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe can really be an invaluable asset to your home or business.
Some businesses may not have to worry about employee risk when locking up at the end of a workday. The threat of fire could mean that you instantly lose not only the resources within your property, but also the crucial documents and finances that you need to simplify the process of rebuilding after the loss. In the U.S. in 2017 alone, approximately $112 million dollars were lost in fires that took place in non-home buildings, including business facilities. For companies, defending a business is about more than simply installing burglar alarms and fire extinguishers. It’s important to invest in a reliable, flameproof location where you can store essential items at the end of each day. Not only is the Gardall 3620 2-Hour Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe a great asset for your business, but it is also a great idea for protecting all of your important documents, cash and valuables in your home as well.
The Gardall 3620 2-Hour Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe features a 4” thick door with recessed anti-pry design and the safe walls are 2” thick. The manufacturers 2 hour fire label is furnace tested to 1750 degrees F for 2 hours and the interior temperature of the safe was less than 350 degrees F. It also has a lifetime replacement guarantee for fire damage.
Because it’s impossible to foresee a fire outbreak, and you may not be present during a blaze to control damages, it’s crucial to make sure that you have a contingency plan that helps you to protect your most valuable documents and assets. The Gardall 3620 2-Hour Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe can offer homes and businesses the peace of mind you need, while providing the protection required to get back on your feet after a disaster.
- 3 dead bolts on hinged side of door deterring entry by removal of hinges.
- Plated interlocking 3 way door bolts extend deep into safe walls (5 active bolts)
- Hard plate between the lock and dial ring.
- Independent locking device designed to stop forced entry.
- U.L. Group II combination or electronic push-button lock available.
- Heavy duty caster/wheels welded to safe body to allow the safe to be positioned easily
- (3) Adjustable shelves
- Standard colors: Gardall Gray or Sandstone.
- Manufacturers 2-Hr. Fire Label*
- Combination Lock, UL Group II Label
- Electronic Lock, UL Group II Label
**THE STANDARD SAFE DOES NOT HAVE AN ANCHOR HOLE SINCE THE WHEELS ARE WELDED ON**
if you want this safe manufactured with an anchor hole and no caster/wheels please add this as an option on the product page.
*The above mentioned Gardall fire resistive safes carry a 2-hour Manufacturers Fire Label. A safe similar in construction was tested by an independent testing facility. The furnace temperature reached 1750°F for a period of time exceeding 2 hrs., before the interior of the safe reached 350°F.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.