- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 37.25" H X 23.25" W X 25.75" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 30.00" H X 18.00" W X 17.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 5.55
- Weight: 620.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC Learn More
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
Can Your Business Survive Record Losses From Fire? What happens if a burglar breaks into your home or business? No home or business is safe from fire and your vital records and possessions are only as safe as the quality of protection you provide for them. With the Gardall 3018-2 UL Burglar & Two Hour Fire Safe, you can be confident your records and valuables will survive.
Everyone has crucial documents that need protecting; Current insurance policies and agent contact information. You'll need this information right away if your house suffers damage from a fire. Your family's passports and original birth certificates. These can be a hassle to replace and will come in handy to establish your identity for other purposes. A list of your family's doctors, prescription medications, and contact information for all pharmacies you use. You may need these to get new supplies of medications you use on a regular basis. Not to mention all of the valuable documents and paperwork for your business as well that would be difficult or impossible to replace in the event of a disaster. This makes the Gardall 3018-2 Burglar and 2 Hour Fire Safe an invaluable asset.
The Gardall 3018-2 UL Burglar & Two Hour Fire Safe features a 4-1/4” anti-pry door and 2-1/2” safe walls. There are 3 adjustable shelves and the safe has a UL 2-hour fire label, furnace-tested at outside temperatures up to 1850 degrees F for 2 hours. The interior temperature of the safe was less than 350 degrees F during the test and cool down. It also has a UL Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglar Rating. The interior also features a plush carpet to keep your jewelry and other valuables safe from damage.
Give yourself peace of mind that your valuable items and documents for both your business and home are kept safe from theft and fire with the Gardall 3018-2 UL Burglar & Two Hour Fire Safe.
- Thick 4-1/4" door with recessed anti-pry design.
- Safe walls are 2-1/2" thick.
- Five active bolts that lock in 3 directions, massive 1" diameter round bolts that extend deep into the body of the safe.
- Center bolt down hole with hardware included for easy installation.
- (3) Adjustable Shelves.
- Plush carpeted quality interior (shelves and back panel on the door only) to protect jewelry and valuables.
- UL listed Group II high security lock, mechanical or electronic available.
- UL 2-hour fire label, furnace-tested to 1850 F for 2 hours. Interior temperature of safe was less than 350 F during the test and cool down.
- UL Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglar Rating.
- Solid chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being forced open by handle attack.
- Independent re-locker and hardplate to prevent drilling attack on locking mechanism.
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (fire damage only) (not including shipping).
- The door is removable.
- Granite Gray or Sandstone standard paint finish. Black with Gold Trim available as an upgrade.
Warranty and Manual Documents
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.