- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 29.25" H X 23.25" W X 25.75" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 22.00" H X 18.00" W X 17.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 4.07
- Weight: 525.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC Learn More
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
Fire is a very real danger for both home owners and business owners. With the potential loss of life in homes, to the ability to destroy a lifetime of labor for those who run their own companies, fire is a threat that’s impossible to ignore. That’s where the Gardall 2218-2 UL Burglar & Two Hour Fire Safe can really be an invaluable asset to your home or business. In the U.S. in 2017 alone, approximately $112 million dollars were lost in fires that took place in non-residential buildings, including business facilities. For companies, defending a business is about more than simply installing smoke detectors and fire extinguishers. It’s important to invest in a reliable, flameproof location where you can store essential items at the end of each day. Not only is the Gardall 2218-2 UL Burglar & Two Hour Fire Safe a great asset for your business, but it is also a great idea for protecting all of your important documents, cash, and valuables in your home as well.
Fire isn’t the only threat to your valuables in your business, protection from theft is also a huge consideration. The Gardall burglar and fire safe has a U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Rating as well which will help you to make sure your valuables and assets are safe from theft.
The Gardall 2218-2 UL Burglar & Two Hour Fire Safe also features burglar protection as well. It features a 4-1/4” thick door with a recessed anti-pry design and the safe walls are 2-1/2” thick. The UL 2 hour fire label is furnace tested to 1850 degrees F for 2 hours and the interior temperature of the safe never exceeded 350 degrees F. It also has a lifetime replacement guarantee for fire damage (not including the shipping charges).
Because it’s impossible to foresee a fire outbreak, and you may not be present during a blaze to control damages, it’s crucial to make sure that you have a contingency plan that helps you to protect your most valuable documents and assets. The Gardall 2218-2 UL Burglar & Two Hour Fire Safe can offer businesses the peace of mind they need while providing the protection required to get back on their feet after a disaster.
- Thick 4-1/4" door with recessed anti-pry design. Safe walls are 2-1/2" thick.
- Five active bolts that lock in 3 directions, massive 1" diameter round bolts that extend deep into safes body.
- Center bolt down hole with hardware included for easy installation.
- (2) Adjustable Shelves.
- Plush carpeted quality interior (shelves and back panel on door only) to protect jewelry and valuables.
- UL listed Group II high security lock, mechanical or electronic available.
- UL 2-hour fire label, furnace-tested to 1850 F for 2 hours. Interior temperature of safe was less than 350 F during the test and cool down.
- UL Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglar Rating)
- Solid chrome-plated handle with a shear point to prevent the safe from being forced open by handle attack.
- Independent re-locker and hardplate to prevent drilling attack on locking mechanism.
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (fire damage only) (not including shipping).
- The door is removable.
- Gardall Gray or Sandstone as standard finish.
- Black with Gold trim available as an upgrade.
- Combination Lock, UL Group II Label
- Key Locking Dial
- Electronic Lock, UL Group II Label
Warranty and Manual Documents
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.