- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
All other lock options - Usually Ships in 15 Business Days
- Outside: 12.63" H X 14.13" W X 10.00" D
- Inside: 12.00" H X 13.50" W X 5.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.52
- Weight: 86.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate Learn More
The AMSEC Wall Safe Model WS1214 is unique in the wall safe and security market. Unique in the fact that it has a 3/4" solid steel door. This feature alone makes this AMSEC High Security Wall Safe outstanding.
The AMSEC Model WS1214 Wall Safe with 3/4" Door includes a black textured body and door and a large chrome plated dial and black matte finish dial ring with matching handle. There is also a 3M Lexan escutcheon plate covers the entire door surface. The WS 1214 has a large, convenient 10-3/4" x 11-1/8" door opening for bulky items and one removable shelf with an extra deep interior.
This AMSEC High Security Wall Safe is standard with a ESLE5 Digital keypad lock. The Optional U.L. listed Group II key dial combination lock, with an internal relocker and 1 million possible combinations is also available for an added cost. There is also An additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack. Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate. There is a handle that activates a locking mechanism consisting of five 3/4" diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw. Along with all those feature there is a one piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt. Also, the door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
The AMSEC Model WS1214 Wall Safe with 3/4" Door has an attractive design that offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage. The new door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
When installed properly, the AMSEC Wall Safe Model WS1214 is extremely secure and does not offer fire protection. We might add that because of its 10" outside depth the units needs more space behind it than many of our other wall safes.
- Black textured body and door.
- Large chrome plated dial and black matte finish dial ring with matching handle.
- 3M Lexan escutcheon plate covers the entire door surface.
- End user can get combination changes by just bringing the door to a locksmith.
- Attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- Optional U.L. listed Group II dial combination lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations for an added cost.
- An additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 3/4" diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
- The door is recessed so the hardware is flush and can go behind a painting or mirror.
- The new door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
- "B" rate door: 3/4" solid steel plate door is standard.
- Doors are removable and interchangeable.
- A large, convenient 10-3/4" x 11-1/8" door opening for bulky items.
- One removable shelf. Extra deep interior.
Warranty and Manual Documents
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.