- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 19.50" H X 14.00" W X 15.38" D
- Inside: 15.25" H X 9.75" W X 9.88" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.85
- Weight: 104.00
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour
Wall Safes are typically concealed by a picture frame or some form of wall hanging meaning they need to be completely flat and flush with the wall to be able to be concealed properly. American Security products have ingeniously developed a way to combine a UL Group II combination dial lock with a wall safe that is still able to sit flush with the wall!
By using a much flatter than normal dial lock, AMSEC was able to combine the security of a UL Group II combination lock with a wall safe, creating a virtually invisible footprint. This will allow you to conveniently hang a picture frame over it concealing it underneath.
With a 3/16" thick solid steel door, piano hinge and dead bar, the AMSEC WS1014 wall safe doesn't sacrifice security with size.
The American Security WS1014 wall safe is designed to be easily mounted between 16" studs and the pre-drilled holes with a built-in flange on the sides allow for simple installation without the need to replaster.
While compact, this AMSEC wall safe can fit many items with its 3-1/2" depth and one shelf comes standard with every safe.
AMSEC stands behind and believes in the quality of their products by offering a 1 year limited warranty on the WS1014 Electronic Lock Wall Safe.
While wall safes offer great security being easily hidden and surrounded by wall studs, these same features also make them extremely susceptible to moisture problems. Keeping papers and valuables inside zip lock bags and Tupperware help when experiencing a fire or flood, humidity will still seep inside causing mildew and corrosion. We strongly recommend using a Lockdown Silica Gel Can to absorb this moisture and keep your valuables safe. It's a small, rechargeable unit that has a color indicator letting you know it's full and needs to be renewed. You should open your safe (especially after initial installation) frequently to assess moisture and check the silica gel. How often the units need recharging depends on your climate and how often you are in your safe.
- UL Listed one hour fire rating, ensuring the inside temperature never exceeded 350° F (paper chars at 450° F).
- Extra deep interior, with one (1) convenient drawer shelf.
- Each safe is equipped with side locking boltwork mechanism incorporating (2) 1/2″ steel deadbolts.
- Impressive 1/2″ thick door with attractive black granite textured finish.
- E5LP Electronic Lock
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty.
ESL5LP Digital Lock Features:
- Easy operation.
- Each key individually backlit.
- Factory reset combination for resolving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture-related failures.
- Beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to user.
- Lock can be programmed to silence the beep in stealth mode.
- 15-Minute penalty lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- Lock "auto-locks" when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left open.
- One 9-volt battery can be easily replaced in the keypad housing.
- U.L. Type 1 listed.
Warranty and Manual Documents
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.