- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
Availability :Usually Ships in 11 Weeks
- Outside: 79.50" H x 35.50" W x 0.00" D
- Weight: 819.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate Learn More
Are you building a vault room or storm shelter and need an extra-wide vault door? The AMSEC VD8036BF Burglar & Fire Resistant Vault Door might be just the solution you need. With the minimum door opening of 79.50" of height and 35.50" of width, this extra-wide AMSEC vault door will give you plenty of room to bring in any large items you need to protect.
The security features on the AMSEC VD8036BF Vault Door make it one of the best vault doors made today. Some of those security features include 10 massive 1-1/2" chrome-plated bolts, commercial-grade vault door hinges and a 2" thick door that includes 1/2" steel along with 1-3/8" of AMSEC's DryLight insulation. The lock is a U.L. Listed Group II lock with massive hardplate and two relocking devices. A digital electronic lock is available as an upgrade for an extra charge.
The AMSEC VD8036BF Extra Wide Vault Door also gives you some fire protection. It has 2 Stage Dual fire seals with a silicone seal on the door jamb and a Palusol seal on the door. With the 1-3/8" of DryLight material, this will slow any heat down from entering your safe room.
The look of the VD8036BF Vault door can be customized to fit your needs. Choose from one of four colors (Sandstone, Black-Textured, Granite or Chocolate Brown) and one of 3 hardware choices (brass, chrome or black nickel). You can also choose which way the door swings (left or right). Are you building a bomb shelter to protect against a disaster? The AMSEC VD8036BF Vault Door can be ordered with in-swing so that the door swings inward in-case of debris falling in front of the door. Are you worried about being locked in? There is a safety lock release that allows you to safely open the door from the inside.
Please note that the LP Redundant Lock cannot be installed on a left hand swing door. It can be installed on right inward and outward swing door ONLY.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with a massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle and bold zinc die-cast logo. Available in polished brass, chrome or black nickel finish.
- 10 massive 1-1/2" chrome-plated bolts. (Note: no deadbolts required on In-Swing door).
- Select from four textured finishes (Sandstone, Black-Textured, Granite or Chocolate Brown).
- Commercial grade, vault door hinges.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on the door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on the door.
- Adjustable door frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4" to 9-3/4".
- Not available as a pour-in frame.
- Safety Lock Release: allows you to safely exit the vault room from the inside. It also allows you to close and lock the door from the inside when equipped with an electronic lock, turning your vault into a safe room.
- 2" thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of 1/2" steel plate door combined with 1-3/8" DryLight insulation that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
- Weight: 819 pounds.
- Shipping weight: 989 pounds.
- Minimum opening required: 79.50" H x 35.50" W.
- Door opening: 77.00" H x 31.75" W.
- In-Swing Door opening: 77.5" H x 26.25" W.
Warranty and Manual Documents
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.