- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
Availability :Usually Ships in 11 Weeks
- Outside: 79.50" H x 29.50" W x 0.00" D
- Weight: 506
Are you building a new home or remodeling? Have you thought about a Secure Room? The AMSEC Vault Door VD8030BFQ is an economical way to do so. You can turn an entire room or closet into a security center.
As time goes on, we all tend to collect "things" not just guns, but personal heirlooms, business and family records, jewelry, photographs and works of art. All of these items need a place to be stored for safekeeping no matter if it is a business or home.
The AMSEC VD8030BFQ Security Room Door has many features that include ten massive 1-1/2" bolts that when activated fit into a reinforced door jamb to resist prying and forcible entry. The door is painted in a textured finish of your choice along with a five (5) spoke handle. The door also has a spy-proof dial and three-number combination lock. Electronic locks are available and are an additional cost option. There is also elegant scrollwork on the outside of the door
The AMSEC Vault Door VD8030BFQ door in addition to its bolt work has an insulation material in the door the resists the extreme heat of a fire. The insulation material is sandwiched between one inner 1/8" steel plate and 1/4" outer steel plate to add the security to the vault door.
The AMSEC VD8030BFQ Security Room Door retrofits a standard 79-1/2" x 29-1/2" door opening and has an adjustable doorframe that slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-1/2" to 9-3/4." The door is shipped in a wooden crate and is ready to set up and install. We recommend you use a professional installer for the job.
After the correct combination is entered and you begin to turn the beautiful five-spoke handle, you'll start feeling the ten 1.5" chrome-plated locking bolts retract. As you start pulling the door open, it will just glide on the commercial grade vault door hinges. On the inside of the door, you'll notice a Palusol expandable door seal that will assist in keeping both fire and smoke out.
Once fully inside, you can close the vault door completely as Amsec geniusly added a safety lock release on the inside that will allow exiting even if the door is closed.
In addition to our AMSEC Vault Door VD8030BFQ, we offer an inward swing door for a basement installation when hurricanes could block the opening of the door during a storm. You must specify inward swing or outward swing at the time of ordering. There is an internal opening handle on the door. in addition to the AMSEC Vault Door VD8030BFQ, we also offer custom sized doors to fit almost every application in your home or business. Also please allow extra time during construction for the installation of the door. Your contractor can give you a timeline.
Please note that the LP Redundant Lock cannot be installed on a left-hand swing door. It can be installed on the right inward and outward swing door ONLY.
Features & Benefits:
- Your very own personal vault in the convenience of your own home.
- Instead of buying three different safe sizes over a lifetime, why not just buy one vault door?
- Retrofits a standard 80" x 30" interior door.
- 2" thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a 1/8" inner and 1/4" outer steel plate filled with a fire-insulation material that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
- U.L. listed Group II Lock with a massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle and bold zinc die-cast logo. Available in polished brass, chrome or black nickel finish.
- 10 massive 1-1/2" chrome-plated locking bolts. (Note: no deadbolts required on In-Swing door.)
- Select from four textured finishes.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on the door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on the door.
- New-adjustable frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4" to 9-3/4".
- Not available as a pour-in frame.
- Safety Lock Release allows you to safely exit the vault room from the inside. It also allows you to close and lock the door from the inside when equipped with an electronic lock, turning your vault into a safe room.
- Matching elegant scrollwork.
- Minimum opening required: 79.50" H x 29.50" W
- Door opening: 77.50" H x 24.50" W
- In-Swing Door opening: 77.50" H x 19.50" W
- Weight: 506 pounds
Warranty and Manual Documents
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.