- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 49.25" H X 25.50" W X 25.50" D
- Inside: 39.00" H X 18.00" W X 18.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 7.31
- Weight: 808.00
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
The following is an explanation of the Underwriter's Laboratories' fire resistant container testing procedures on the Class 350F, one hour and Class 350F two hour Fire Labels.
U.L. Label/Class 350F-one hour and Class 350F-two hour. The safe will maintain an interior temperature less than 350F when exposed to fire for a period of one hour at 1700F or for a period of two hours at 1850F. Safe must successfully undergo all other requirements for the Fire Endurance Test, Explosion Hazard Test and the Fire/Impact Test as stated below.
Fire Endurance Test
After heat sensors and paper are placed inside the safe, the unit is locked and exposed to a uniformly distributed fire. The furnace is regulated to reach a maximum temperature of 1700F for a period of one hour, or 1850F for two hours, then allowed to cool without opening the furnace. The interior temperature is recorded throughout the test and during the cooling period until a definite drop is shown and must never exceed 350F. Once cooled, the unit is opened and examined for usability. The units locking mechanisms and parts fastenings are examined for security and the interior examined for visible evidence of undue heat transmission
Explosion Hazard Test
The safe is locked and placed into a furnace preheated to 2000F. This temperature is maintained for 30 minutes (2 hour test is 45 minutes) and if no explosion results, the unit is allowed to cool without opening the furnace doors. Once cooled, the unit is opened and examined for usability. The units locking mechanisms and parts fastenings are examined for security and the interior examined for visible evidence of undue heat transmission.
Fire Impact Test (Manufacturer's Option)
After the explosion hazard test the safe is removed from the furnace and within two minutes is dropped 30' onto a riprap of brick on a heavy concrete base. After impact the unit is examined for deformation, rupture of parts, damaged insulation and any other openings into the interior of the unit. Once cooled, the unit is inverted and reheated to 1550F for a period of 30 min. (2 hour test: 45 min. at 1638F). Once cooled, the unit is opened and examined for usability. The units locking mechanisms and parts fastenings are examined for security and the interior examined for visible evidence of undue heat transmission.
If you have a business you know how important records protection is, it's vital to your business if you are going to succeed. The AMSEC UL Series needs your attention. If keeping family documents is important to you and fire protection is a concern the UL series is also important and the Safe and Vault Store has the answer.
The AMSEC U.L. Listed Safe Model UL3918 Fire Rating 2 Hours Impact Rated Safe is one in a series of 6 sizes, this size has an interior depth of 18" and a height of 39" which is plenty of room for all the important paper that a business generates. This safe, designed primarily for small business use. With a whopping 7 cubic feet plus of space, this safe will be with you and your business for a long time to come
Fire Protection is paramount in the AMSEC Model UL3918 2 Hr Fire Safe. It carries a U.L. 2 Hour Class 350 with Impact Rating. This means the safe withstands 1850 degree external temperature for two solid hours while the inside temperature does not extent beyond 350 degrees. This is a very severe test and is followed up on by U.L. often. The Impact rating means the safe is heated for 30 minutes at 1500 degrees and then dropped two stories (30') to insure it integrity. This is a Fire Test!
Theft protection on the Impact Rated AMSEC Model UL3918 Fire Safe is apparent by it 3 1/2" thick recessed door with a mitered door jamb. 7/8" locking bolts are activated by an "L" handle and the U.L. Group II key changeable lock is supported by a spring-loaded relock devise activated by a severe attack. There are also heavy duty hinges that allow the door to rotate 180 degrees when opened. Anchor bolts are included at no extra charge. When used these make your safe even more secure.
The AMSEC Model UL3918 2 Hr Fire Safe carries a Lifetime Replacement Warranty in the event the safe is exposed to a fire. For more information on the Warranty contact our Security Specialist.
The Impact Rated AMSEC Model UL3918 Fire Safe is attractive and appointed very well with a plush velour interior and choice of Sandstone or Granite exterior colors. The door sports a brass ringed combination lock and brown powder coated handle for easy operation of the door. There are also vinyl feet on this model which reduces abuse to floor or carpet.
Don't need as much space at the AMSEC U.L. Listed Safe Model UL3918 Fire Rating 2 Hours Impact Rated Safe offers? then try one of our other smaller sizes.
- The best warranty in the business. Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
- U.L. listed Class 350F two hour fire and impact rating.
- Safes withstand fires of up to 1850F for two hours and a 30' drop equivalent to falling through a 2 story burning building.
- Increased barriers for burglary protection. Impressive 3-1/2" thick recessed door with 5/8" thick front for excellent pry resistance.
- Handle activated locking mechanism with 7/8" diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts offering smooth operation.
- Internal anchor bolt hole with hardware.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock with relock. 1 million possible combinations.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relock device activated by severe attack.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide additional security and smooth operation.
- For your convenience, rubber feet are standard on models UL1511 1812XD.
- Heavy duty rolling casters are standard on the UL3918. 2-3/4" high casters, included in exterior dimension.
- Attractively accented with a brass-plated dial, brown powder coated handle, decorative emblems and plush velour interior.
- Available in durable Sandstone or Granite textured finishes. Sandstone comes with Brass hardware; Granite comes with Chrome hardware.
- Includes 2 adjustable shelves.
- Add 2" for handle, dial and hinge.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.