- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 21.25" H X 17.00" W X 18.25" D
- Inside: 15.50" H X 11.25" W X 12.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.21
- Weight: 246.00
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
Need a safe that is extremely resistant to fire and impact?
The AMSEC UL1511 2-hour fire-rated, impact-rated safe is one of the most secure, durable safes you can buy for home use. It will protect your valuables from just about any threat you can imagine.
Extreme Fire and Impact Protection
Underwriters Laboratory gives the AMSEC UL1511 a 2-hour Class 350 degree fire rating, which indicates that the safe can withstand an external temperature of 1850 degrees F for as long as two hours while keeping an internal temperature of 350 degrees F or less.
This safe also holds a UL Impact Rating, meaning that the lab tested the model by heating it to 1500 degrees for 30 minutes, dropping it from a height of 30 feet, then examining its structural integrity. The UL1511 passed that test, so you can be sure it will shrug off any fire or impact it experiences in your home.
Unsurpassed Theft Protection
The AMSEC UL1511 has a 3-1/2"-thick door with a mitered door jamb, and the door locks into the jamb using 7/8" steel locking bolts.
The door is mounted on heavy-duty hinges that allow it to swing open a full 180 degrees, and it's protected by a key-changeable lock and a spring-activated relock device that re-engages the lock when it's disturbed by an attempted burglary attack.
Finally, anchor holes allow you to secure the safe to the floor, making it nearly impossible to remove from your home or busineess.
Customizable and Convenient Features
The AMSEC UL1511 fire safe offers an array of special features that make it right for just about any application. Its features include:
- Plush velour interior
- Choice of Sandstone or Granite exterior finishes
- Brass-trimmed combination lock
- Powder-coated "L" handle
- Vinyl feet to protect surfaces
- Lifetime replacement warranty
- Six different sizes for a variety of applications
- The best warranty in the business. Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
- U.L. listed Class 350 F two hour fire and impact rating.
- Safes withstand fires of up to 1850 F for two hours and a 30' drop equivalent to falling through a 2 story burning building.
- Increased barriers for burglary protection. Impressive 3-1/2" thick recessed door with 5/8" thick front for excellent pry resistance.
- Handle activated locking mechanism with 7/8" diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts offering smooth operation. Add 2" for handle, dial and hinge.
- Internal anchor bolt hole with hardware.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock with relock. 1 million possible combinations.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relock device activated by severe attack.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide additional security and smooth operation.
- For your convenience, rubber feet are standard on the UL1511. 1" high rubber feet - included in exterior dimension.
- Attractively accented with a brass-plated dial, brown powder coated handle, decorative emblems and plush velour interior.
- Available in durable Sandstone or Granite textured finishes. Sandstone comes with Brass hardware; Granite comes with Chrome Hardware.
- Includes 1 adjustable shelf.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.