- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
All other locks - Usually Ships in 15 Business Days
- Outside: 55.25" H X 17.34" W X 16.00" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 52.50" H X 16.00" W X 11.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 5.35
- Weight: 286.00
- Burglar Rating: CDOJ Learn More
- Fire Rating: 30 Minutes
The AMSEC TF5517E5 is the perfect closet-sized gun safe, designed for small spaces. The outside dimensions are 55.25" H x 17.34" W x 16.00" D. If you live in an apartment or condo, this gun safe might be the one for you. The door features a 3/16" steel plate with 2 layers of fire insulating material. The body consists of a 14-gauge solid steel plate with fire insulating material.
AMSEC's TF5517E5 Gun & Rifle Safe has a fire rating of 30 minutes and was tested in temperatures outside the safe of 1200 degrees F. The internal temperature did not exceed 350 degrees F. Along with the fire rating is 2 stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on the door job and an expandable Palusol seal on the door.
The lock on the TF5517E5 is an ESL5 Electronic Lock with a light-up keypad for use in the dark. Behind the lock is a drill-resistant hardplate and an external spring-loaded re-locking device. Optional locks such as a Group II combination lock are also available for an additional price. There is 4-way boltwork with 5 active 1" chrome-plated bolts and 3 deadbolts for a total of 8 bolts.
The AMSEC TF5517E5 has burglar and fire features but also looks great as well. The outside is painted a textured black exterior with black nickel hardware and the interior features a gray fabric interior. There is a bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo on the door. The Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers you quick access to your items right there on the door.
- 3/16″ steel plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Fire protection of 1200°F for 30 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on the door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on the door.
- Body constructed of 14-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad, drill resistant hardplate, and external spring-loaded re-locking device.
- Optional Group II combination lock available.
- Chrome “L” handle featuring slip clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during an attempted break-in.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- 4-way boltwork with 5 active 1″ chrome-plated bolts and 3 deadbolts for a total of 8 bolts.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items.
- Textured Black exterior with Black Nickel Hardware and Gray fabric interior.
- Durable hinges.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
- Lifetime warranty
Warranty and Manual Documents
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.