- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
All other locks - Usually Ships in 15 Business Days
- Outside: 59.00" H X 30.00" W X 26.00" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 54.50" H X 26.50" W X 19.88" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 16.62
- Weight: 608.00
- Burglar Rating: CDOJ Learn More
- Fire Rating: 60 Minutes
AMSEC SF6030E5 SF Series Rifle & Gun Safe
With a 60 minute fire rating, 3/16" steel plate door and a 12 gauge body, the AMSEC SF6030E5 provides a great value at a fair price!
The 3/16" steel plate door with 3 layers of fire insulating drywall, 2 stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol seal helped the American Security SF6030E5 achieve an ETL verified fire rating of 60 minutes at 1200°. The body consists of 12 gauge solid steel also with fire insulating material.
On the door of the AMSEC SF6030E5 lies Amsec's ESL5 Electronic Lock with Illuminated keypad, protected by a drill resistant hard plate with external spring-loaded re-locking device. An optional Group II combination lock is also available.
Once the correct combination is entered into the AMSEC SF6030, the ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation assists the 3-point tri-spoke handle in retracting the bolts. The slip clutch feature provides additional security in preventing excessive torque being used to retract the bolts during attempted break-in.
With 4-way boltwork and 14massive 1-1/4" chrome-plated locking bolts along with 5 deadbolts, you get security in a total of 14 bolts.
The textured black finish and plush gray fabric interior provide a look to match the quality of the safe. The included premium door organizer maximizes storage space and offers quick access to your handguns, passports, important documents and other small valuables.
With four pre-cut anchor holes and mounting hardware included, you'll have no problem securing this safe and with American Security's "No Cost" Lifetime Warranty against theft and fire, you can feel safe knowing your valuables are locked inside the AMSEC SF6030E5.
Premium Package # 3 includes:
- HIWL120 LED Light Kit
- Dehumidifier rod
- Internal power strip
- Jewelry tray
- 3/16" Steel Plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Intertek Verified fire protection of 1200 degrees F for 60 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350 degrees F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on the door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on the door.
- Body constructed of 12 gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Every SF Series gun safe comes standard with AMSEC's ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad.
- Optional Group II combination lock available for an extra cost.
- Drill resistant hardplate with an external spring-loaded re-locking device.
- New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- 3-point chrome tri-spoke handle featuring slip clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during an attempted break-in and bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- 4-way boltwork with 9 massive 1-1/4" chrome-plated locking bolts, and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Textured Black exterior and plush gray fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
- Interior capacity: 15-15-30 + 2 on PDO.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO's include:
- Various see-through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights, and ammo.
- Two full-width pistol storage systems to accommodate multiple handguns. It comes with four holsters. Additional holsters can be purchased separately.
- A long gun storage system that accommodates two guns. Includes the AMSEC exclusive "no hassle" quick release band.
Warranty and Manual Documents
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.