- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 72.00" H X 35.00" W X 29.50" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 65.00" H X 28.00" W X 20.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 21.06
- Weight: 3455.00
- Burglar Rating: TL-30 Learn More
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
NEW for 2020
- FREE LED Light Kit
You may have heard the phrase "you only buy a safe once in your lifetime." If you have rifles including high-valued collectible rifles and valuables that you want to protect, the AMSEC Model RF6528 TL-30 High Security Gun Safe gives you fire and theft protection that is unmatched in today's market. This is one of the ONLY UL Rated TL-30 safes on the market today. This means that you can store up to $195,000 in content value if you do not have a burglar alarm or up to $375,000 with a burglar alarm. This high-security gun safe will give you some of the best theft protection on the market, as well as provide peace of mind. There is simply no better way to protect your firearms than to put them in the AMSEC Model RF6528.
Unparalleled Burglary Protection
The AMSEC RF6528 is among the top-rated gun safes in production today in terms of burglary protection. It has a high-density concrete fill between its inner and outer steel walls, and it's massive 5-3/4" thick door is protected by a standard combination lock and 10 steel 1-1/2" locking bolts. The safe weighs in at more than 3400 pounds, so you can be sure that burglars would have a very hard time removing it from your home. All of the safe's security features add up to a TL-30 burglary rating from Underwriters Laboratory, the same rating given to many safes used by jewelers in their retail operations.
Unmatched Fire Protection
The AMSEC RF6528 is incredibly resistant to fire, too. It's design and construction give it a 2-hour fire rating, meaning that it can withstand an 1850 degree F exterior temperature for up to 2 hours and still keep an interior temperature less than 350 degrees F. That means your guns and valuables will stay safe and undamaged in even the most intense, long-lasting fires.
Attractive Added Features
The AMSEC RF6528 delivers features that make not just a secure safe, but a highly functional and good-looking one, too.
Its features include:
- Four pre-drilled anchor holes for increased security
- Electrical access hole in the rear
- Five-spoke handle.
- Interior shelving and storage options, including jewelry shelves, pistol racks, and cabinets
- Optional electronic locks
- Optional dehumidifier
- Choice of textured and high gloss colors
The Ultimate in Security - The Armory
- Four textured finishes (colors) to choose from. (All dimensions and colors are approximate) (Black, Granite, Sandstone and Chocolate Brown)
- Eight gloss finishes (colors) to choose from for an additional cost. (Pearl Essence White, Burgundy Metallic, Onyx, Rosso Corsa Red, Macadamia Metallic, Platinum Metallic, Charcoal Metallic and Sapphire Blue.
- Bold zinc die-cast logo.
- Decorative 3-point handle with spy-proof key locking dial.
- The interior is fully upholstered in a plush beige or silver pin-dot velour fabric.
- LED Light Kit.
Optimal Fire Protection
- Tested in a gas furnace at temperatures up to 1850 F for 2 hours (120 minutes), the interior temperature did not exceed 350 F.
- Massive 3-1/2" body encloses a high-density fire resistant composite material to protect against intense fires.
- U.L. Listed burglary resistant TL-30 is built to withstand severe attacks from the sophisticated equipment used by today's burglars. The only U.L. Listed TL-30 burglary and fire resistant gun safe on the market today.
- The overall thickness of the door is 6" and is constructed with a 2-3/4" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- The RF6528 formed body has a total protective thickness of 3-1/2" enclosing a high-density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- Dual external relocker and one internal relocker.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- Equipped with a U.L. Listed Group 2M lock protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring-loaded re-locking devices.
- 10 each Massive 1-1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts on the safe door.
- 4 pre-drilled anchor holes.
- 1 electrical access hole.
Available Interior Configuration
- 12-12-24 Gun + 2 Gun on the door organizer.
This puts 12 rifles on the left side, 12 rifles on the right side for a total of 24 rifles. Plus 2 rifles fit on the door organizer.
Upgrade to the "Premium Package which includes the following (FREE)
- Dehumidifier rod
- Internal power strip
- Jewelry tray
The AMSEC RF6528 Series Safes now come standard with a premium door organizer. The Premium Door Organizer will vary in size. The AMSEC Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO's include:
- Various see-through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights, and ammo.
- Two full-width pistol storage systems with four holsters to accommodate multiple handguns. Additional holsters can be purchased separately.
- A long gun storage system that accommodates two guns. Includes AMSEC exclusive "no hassle" quick release band.
- Model PDO7240 offers a zippered pocket large enough to store letter-size folders.
Warranty and Manual Documents
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.