- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
All other locks - Usually Ships in 15 Business Days
- Outside: 59.00" H x 24.00" W x 18.00" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 53.50" H x 19.00" W x 10.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 5.88
- Weight: 600.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC Learn More
- Fire Rating: 90 Minutes
New Features for 2019
- Gun Metal Gray Color
New Features for 2017
- Standard with ESL5 Electronic Lock
NEW Features for 2015
- ETL verified Fire protection of 1200 degrees F for 90 minutes. (previously 60 minutes)
- Body constructed of 11-gauge solid steel plate. (previously 12-gauge)
- Standard built-in internal AC power port with removable external power cord.
- Intertek laboratories is a nationally recognized independent fire testing facility. AMSEC is the only gun safe that uses an independent fire testing facility. All competitors make their own “factory tested” fire label.
- The depth of the NF5924E5 makes this safe capable of being installed in most sliding door closets. Most sliding door closets, the channel for the sliding door is at 24”.
Looking for a great middle of the line gun safe? The AMSEC NF5924E5 Gun Safe 90 minute fire resistant RSC rated burglary safe just might be the answer. The AMSEC NF5924 90 minute fire rated gun safe is one of the most unique safes in the industry. Why? Check it out.
REAL THEFT SECURITY:
The outer layer of 11 gauge steel in the body on the AMSEC fire and theft rated NF5924E5 Gun Safe encloses 3 layers of fire insulating material along with 1/4" steel plate door for a barrier from attacks and fire. Because of this manner of construction and the fact that it is equipped with an ESL5 Digital Electronic Lock and protected by massive hard plate means the safe has been awarded the U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) burglary classification. This is your assurance of quality and protection. In addition, there are also 9 massive 1-1/2" thick locking bolts as well as 5 deadbolts to provide superior door security (for a total of 14 bolts).
UNMATCHED FIRE PROTECTION
The AMSEC NF5924E5 fire rated gun safe features a 90 minute ETL verified fire protection of 1200 degrees F for 90 minutes and is designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350 degrees F. Do not look for anything less than a 60 minute fire rating as most gun safes in the market are 30 minutes and not worth your time. Dual fire seals around the entire door that include a silicon seal on the door jamb and a Palusol seal on the door giving the door a snug fit for added fire protection. The Palusol seal expands up to 8 times its original thickness when exposed to heat.
The AMSEC NF5924E5 90 Minute Fire Rated Gun Safe with its maximum 17 total long gun capacity also has 4 pre-cut anchor holes, that, when used, add an additional level of security. There is one standard built-in internal AC power port with a removable external power cord. Included are commercial grade high-security exterior hinges for additional security and full access (180-degree opening) to the elegant interior.
The AMSEC fire and theft rated NF5924E5 gun safe features fully adjustable interior shelves that are all upholstered in an all-velour plush gray fabric (standard feature) and the back panel features a Premium Door Organizer (PDO) for additional storage and organization. The outside of the door boasts a spy-proof key locking dial with a NEW 5-point handle in black nickel.
Upgrade to the "Premium Package which includes the following:
Please Order Under Options
- HIWL120 LED Light Kit
- Dehumidifier rod
American Security Products have the best gun safe warranty in the business.
Residential Security Container Burglary Rated
- ¼" Steel Plate door with 3 layers of fire insulating material. (overall door thickness 4-1/4").
- ETL verified Fire protection of 1200 degrees F for 90 minutes.
- Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on the door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on the door.
- Body constructed of 11-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Standard with ESL5 Digital Electronic Lock.
- New ultra-smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- 5-point handle in black nickel hardware.
- 4-way boltwork with 9 active 1 1/2" chrome-plated bolts and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- All-velour plush gray interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
- Standard built-in internal AC power port with removable external power cord.
- NF5924E5 comes standard in Gun Metal Gray powder-coated finish.
- NF Standard All-in-One Interiors come with 2 cover plates and 4 side shelves to allow storage on all sides of the safe.
- Interior Capacity: 8-8-16 +1 on PDO.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO's include:
- Various see-through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights, and ammo.
- Two full-width pistol storage systems to accommodate multiple handguns. It comes with four holsters. Additional holsters can be purchased separately.
- A long gun storage system that accommodates two guns. Includes the AMSEC exclusive "no hassle" quick release band.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.