- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 38.00" H x 39.00" W x 22.00" D
- Weight: 560.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate Learn More
Prescription drug theft and pharmacy robberies are on the rise. Regulations are also changing on locking up controlled substances. For anyone who is storing Schedule 3, 4, and 5 drugs, the regulations currently state that they must be stored in a safe that has a minimum of 11 gauge steel. The AMSEC NARCO3839 Double Door Narcotics Pharmacy Safe meets those requirements. With two outer doors that are 1/4" solid steel and an 11 gauge steel body, the 38" tall pharmacy safe will offer secure protection for your controlled substances. It was built to the Board of Pharmacy specifications.
The AMSEC NARCO3839 Double Door Narcotics Pharmacy Safe was designed to be modular. This means that you can add additional units that go on top or on the side of the base unit. If you have a large volume of controlled substances that need to be protected, having multiple safes will give you additional security protection.
Many companies decide to go the cheap route and buy an inexpensive wood or lightweight metal cabinet. These types of cabinets can be broken into easily or carried out of the building where they have all the time in the world to break into them. The AMSEC NARCO3839 Double Door Narcotics Pharmacy Safe has thick metal and has 4 - 5/8" anchor holes to bolt down to a solid surface. There is a three-way locking mechanism on the door. This means that it will help prevent pry attempts on the door.
To help organize the contents inside the AMSEC NARCO3839 Double Door Narcotics Pharmacy Safe, there are a total of ten roll-out trays that slide in and out of the safe. Each side has 5 slide-out trays. This helps keep everything organized on each shelf. The outside is painted a pharmacy white paint finish.
AMSEC includes its powerful ESLAudit Audit Trail Electronic Lock. This lock can support up to 40 users, each configurable with unique privileges. This means that you can program your employees into the lock so that each person has their own unique code. If something happens to them or they are let go, you just need to change that one combination and everyone else does not need to memorize a new combination. It will store up to 2,000 record audit trail. You can see who got into the safe and at what time. This way if something is missing, you can narrow down what happened and who did it.
Other features on the AMSEC ESLAudit Trail Lock that is installed on the NARCO3839 include time delay functionality, dual control mode (require two users pin codes to get into the safe), armored car bypass, and holiday schedules. There are some optional features including AC power to plug it in instead of using batteries and a duress feature for an additional charge. If you are interested in these features, please call us at 800-207-2259. If someone attempts to try and guess a combination and they are wrong four attempts in a row, it will lock them out for 15-minutes each time.
- Built to the board of Pharmacy Specs
- Designed to easily replace a standard wooden pharmacy cabinet
- Modular construction, add additional units to the top or side of the base unit
- 38" high large safe
- Two outer doors made of solid 1/4" steel with four heavy-duty hinges and a three-way locking system
- 11 gauge body
- Ten (10) roll-out trays
- Pharmacy white paint finish
- Best warranty in the business
- AMSC ESLAudit Electronic Lock
- Lock status Time Delay indicator box with a 10-foot cable
- A single auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punch attack
- Heavy-duty three-point locking mechanism
- B-Rated burglar-resistive classification
- Cabinet mounted directly onto the floor with four (4) 5/8" diameter anchor holes
- Warning label included
- Outside Dimensions: 38.00" H x 39.00" W x 22.00" D
- Weight: 560 Pounds
ESLAudit Digital Lock:
- Large backlit 4-line LCD display
- 40 users, each configurable with unique privileges
- 2,000 record audit trail stored inside the safe
- Audible and visual feedback
- Brushed satin chrome
- Splash-proof keypad
- 3 types of users: PIN only, e-key and PIN/e-key
- Supports time delay
- Supports dual control
- Supports armored car bypass
- Supports holiday schedule
- AC power (with optional expansion module)
- Duress feature (with optional expansion module)
- Beeper volume control
- 15-minute penalty lockout after four incorrect entries
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.