- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 23.50" H x 19.50" W x 21.88" D
- Inside: 18.00" H x 14.00" W x 12.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.82
- Weight: 680.00
- Burglar Rating: TL-15 Learn More
- Fire Rating: 90 Minutes
Check out AMSEC's NEW MAX15 High Security UL Listed TL-15 Composite Safe. The AMSEC MAX1814 is the second size in this series and features one of the best prices for a TL-15 on the market today. The door and body are both constructed with outer and inner steel plates which enclose a unique, high-density fire and burglar resistant composite material. This offers protection for both fire and burglary. Inside the composite material is a proprietary amalgam of nuggets and steel barriers that allow this high security safe to withstand concentrated attacks from some of the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today. The door has an overall thickness of 6-3/4" and the body has an overall thickness of 2-3/4".
The AMSEC MAX1814 features composite material for fire protection. Both the body and the door were designed with several layers of mixed materials for superior fire resistance of 90 minutes.
The locking mechanism on the AMSEC MAX1814 features four-way active boltwork. This means that the bolts horizontally and vertically move into the body's protected bolt chambers. The MAX1814 features a total of 8 bolts, 1-1/2" in diameter.
The standard lock on the AMSEC MAX1814 is AMSEC's very own ESL10XL. This high-quality lock is a Type 1 electronic lock with an internal relock mechanism plus a massive drill-shattering hardplate standard. In the event of an attack by tools or explosives, the glass will shatter, activating the highly sophisticated relock mechanism. Are you looking for a mechanical lock, electronic lock with multiple users, redundant lock or high security mechanical lock? All of these are available on this high security safe for an additional charge.
The AMSEC MAX1814 comes in a charcoal gray textured finish. It also features a heavy-duty pull handle standard. There is 1 adjustable shelf inside that can be removed or adjusted to your liking.
- The overall thickness is 6-3/4". Constructed with a 2-1/2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgam of nuggets and steel barriers to withstand concentrated attacks from the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- Heavy-duty pull handle standard.
- The total protective thickness is 2-3/4" enclosing a high-density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel barriers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner steel barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High-strength adjustable shelf (1) with a charcoal gray finish.
- Equipped with a recessed 9/16" diameter anchor hole.
- 90-minute Intertek verified fire rating (When analyzing the fire performance, weight reports from ETL or UL Laboratories against unverified factory testing claims).
- Four-way active boltwork mechanism engages the bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the safe.
- Equipped with 8 1-1/2" polished stainless steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers.
- Equipped with the AMSEC ESL10XL UL Listed Type 1 Electronic Lock. The lock is protected by an internal relock mechanism and massive drill-shattering hardplate.
- The lock and vital mechanism areas are also protected by a high security tempered glass plate with two remotely placed spring-loaded relocking bolts.
- In the event of an attack by tools or explosives, the glass will shatter, activating the highly sophisticated relock mechanism.
- Additional locks are available such s a mechanical lock, multiple user digital locks, redundant locks, and high security Group 1 and Group 1R locks for an additional cost.
- Easy operation.
- Factory reset combination for resolving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture-related failures.
- Beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15-Minute penalty lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- Patented dead-latch lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock "auto-locks" when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left open.
- Slam bolt version for locker applications.
- UL Type 1 Listed.
- Heavy-duty steel hinges provide smooth door operation.
- Charcoal gray textured finish.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.