- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 9.00" H x 16.00" W x 14.00" D
- Inside: 8.81" H x 15.81" W x 12.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.91
- Weight: 29.00
A more economical electronic safe may be hard to find, that is until now when the AMSEC Hotel & Residential Safe Model IRC916E came along. Long on features and short on cost, AMSEC's new hotel and residential electronic safe, with it's easy installation, maintenance, and management features has become a popular safe in the hospitality industry. Designed with the traveling guest in mind, the AMSEC Electronic Hotel & Residential Safe will adequately secure laptop computers, cameras, jewelry, and other valuables, in the most user friendly safe made.
It's features are plentiful. Let's check a few out on the AMSEC Model IRC916E Electronic Access Safe.
The AMSEC Electronic Hotel & Residential Safe has heavy duty steel construction, that, when bolted securely down, offers excellent burglary protection. A convenient motorized locking system, incorporating the latest technology, is activated by a 4 digit combination, standard hotel room configuration (customer sets new combination every time safe is used, quickly and easily). The same combination can be used continually just as a standard electronic safe, if only one person is accessing the safe.
There is an electronic override on the AMSEC Model IRC916E Electronic Access Safe that can be set by security personnel as well as a easy to read, large LED display let's you know the status of the safe. It runs on 4 AA batteries. If batteries should go dead, the safe has a by-pass power cable (9v battery required). Another huge security feature is the lock-out penalty, it comes about if the combination is entered wrong, the safe will lock up for 15 minutes, frustrating the would-be burglar.
The AMSEC IRC916E Electronic Hotel & Residential Safe has a spacious interior that will fit most lap top computers as well as lots of other items a business traveler or home owner may put in the safe. Oops, almost forgot, there are two anchor holes with mounting hardware included as well as an attractive carpeted bottom that hides the anchor bolts. The safe has an electrostatic powder-coated finish in an attractive cream color.
Two options are available that relate more to the hospitality trade. One, a hand held print out interrogation device that offers an audit trail and a 15" high pedestal.
- Heavy duty steel construction offers excellent burglary protection.
- Convenient motorized locking system, incorporating the latest technology.
- Easy to read, large LED display let’s you know the status of the safe.
- 4-6 digit combination, standard hotel room configuration (customer sets new combination every time safe is used, quickly and easily), or electronic credit card.
- Reliable ADA approved keypad.
- Electronic override can be set by security personnel.
- Runs on 4 AA batteries. If batteries should go dead, each safe has a by-pass power cable (9v battery required).
- Lock-out penalty if the combination is entered wrong, the safe will lock up for 15 minutes, frustrating the would-be burglar.
- Spacious interior fits most lap top computers.
- Two anchor holes with mounting hard-ware included.
- Attractive carpeted bottom hides anchor bolts.
- Electrostatic powder-coated finish in an attractive cream color.
- Guest instruction label included.
- Packaged for UPS shipment.
- Hand-held, programming device, offering audit trail (HRPROG).
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.