- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
All Other Lock Options - Usually Ships in 15 Business Days
- Outside: 20.25" H X 14.00" W X 14.00" D
- Inside: 10.00" H X 13.75" W X 11.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.88
- Weight: 82.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate Learn More
AMSEC's DS series Deposit safes are designed to provide immediate deposits and secure storage for cash, jewelry, and miscellaneous valuables. Deposits on the DSF2014C can be made through a locked door via a front-loading deposit door.
- Strong, formed "B" Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
Door: Model Number 2014
- 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed 1/2" to increase resistance to pry attack.
- U.L. Group II combo lock (C), U.L. listed dual nose keylock (K).
- Three 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
- DSF2014C Front Load Hopper size: 4" D x 2.75" W x 10.5" L.
- The 2014 is available with a top load, rotary hopper, see DST2014C.
Do you own a small business? Do you have trouble controlling the movement of your business cash? The AMSEC DSF2014C Burglary Rated Deposit Safe is the answer. This economical steel safe provides your employees with a place to drop excess till cash. By making regular drops, the excess cash is not a temptation to employees and reduces the threat of hold-ups. Better cash control also improves employee morale!
The front-load hopper on the AMSEC Deposit Safe easily handles drops of up to 4 x 2 x 9 inches and provides a saw tooth baffles inside to protect against "fishing". The hinged door allows access to the compartment where the drops are made. This AMSEC Deposit Safe features a solid 1/4" steel body 1/2" steel door with three 1" steel chrome bolts (a feature not found in other less expensive models). Your DSF2014C Depository also has a bolt detent system that activates the bolts when the door is closed; a simple turn of the combination dial locks the door securely. We have also gone the extra step to add a hardened steel plate around the lock and re-locker to protect from drilling.
The outside height of the AMSEC DSF2014C Deposit Safe is 20 1/4" in height to allow you to put the safe under the counter nearer the register for ease of use. We have also included 4 anchor bolt holes in the bottom, a must when adding additional security by bolting it to the floor. The formed shell surrounding the door reduces the likelihood of prying by an unwanted burglar
Another added feature of the AMSEC DSF2014C Burglary Rated Deposit Safe is the Sargent & Greenleaf combination lock that can be changed. This is important when employees, having the combination, leave the company.
The AMSEC DSF2014C Burglary Rated Deposit Safe can be an important part of your business and will be sure to add profit to your bottom line. Less money lost or stolen just means greater profits and a better run business. If you have questions about physical security in your business give our security experts a call at 1-800-207-2259. Safe and Vault Store has been in the security business for two generations and is a leader in the industry.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.