- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
All other lock options - Usually Ships in 15 Business Days
- Outside: 24.50" H X 18.00" W X 19.90" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 19.00" H X 12.50" W X 12.20" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.68
- Weight: 318.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC Learn More
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
The AMSEC CSC1913 burglar fire safe sets the standard in the industry for protecting what matters to you. If you are looking to protect your hard earned cash, expensive jewelry, important papers, and more from a burglary or fire, this dual rated safe is the right choice.
The CSC1913 safe has a door thickness of 4-5/8" and is constructed with a 2" barrier of outer and inner steel plates. in between the steel is AMSEC's fireproofing material that encompasses the safe. Along with the thick door, AMSEC has included (2) two 1-1/2" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts and (2) two 1-1/2" diameter solid steel chrome-plated deadbolts that lock deep into the body. The safe is rated to have a 2 hour fire rating that will provide enough safety against your items being burnt to a crisp. The safe was tested in extreme temperatures and the safe maintained an internal temperature of 350 degrees.
Don't forget that the safe also carries a UL rated RSC burglary label. To assure burglary protection AMSEC has included a UL Group II combination lock with a special tempered glass relock device. There are also heavy duty steel hinges that promise decades of use. The safe includes anchor holes that allow you to mount the safe to a solid structure. This will increase the level of protection and guard against theft of the entire safe.
To ensure the fire rating, the safe uses a heat expandable intumescent door seal that guards the contents against severe fires. This seal will expand when heated, greatly reducing the chance of your contents burning up during a long and intense fire.
With 1.68 cubic feet of interior storage space, the AMSEC CSC1913 Fire and UL Burglary Safe works great in any standard closet at your home or office to protect the items that are the most important to you.
- The overall thickness of 4-5/8" and is constructed with a 2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary, fire resistant material.
- The total protective thickness of 2-7/8" enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Durable powder coated adjustable shelves.
- (2) each Adjustable Shelves.
- (4) Rubber Feet.
- 2 hour, 350F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700F.
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.
- Two 1-1/2" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- Two 1-1/2" diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into the body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. Listed Group II combination lock with chrome-plated spy-proof dial. Optional electronic locks are available.
- Lock protected by a tempered glass relock device.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a full width facia panel and matching three point handle,
- Durable and attractive dark gray textured finish.
Underwriters Lab RSC Burglar Rating. (Residential Security Container)
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.