- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 25.00" H X 21.00" W X 21.50" D
- Inside: 18.00" H X 14.00" W X 12.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.75
- Weight: 758.00
- Burglar Rating: TL-30 Learn More
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
A step up from its little brother the TL-15, TL-30s and the AMSEC CF1814 add an additional $125,000 worth of insurance. As you probably guessed it, the TL-30 AmVault is rated for an additional 15 minutes than the TL-15 for a grand total of 30 minutes.
The AMSEC CF1814 is approved as a TL30 and the technical definition of a TL-30 safe is as follows: "Signifies a combination-locked safe designed to offer a moderate degree of protection against attack by common mechanical and electrical tools and any combination of these means. Has successfully resisted entry* for a net working time of 30 minutes when attacked with common hand tools, picking tools, mechanical or portable electric tools, grinding points, carbide drills, pressure applying devices or mechanisms, abrasive cutting wheels and power saws." Basically they take every tool a smart burglar would use and punish the safe for 30 minutes. If the safe survives, it is rated TL-30 and Qualifies for Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class F with a Bank Rating of G. So I'm sure you're wondering, how do they accomplish this?
Let's start with the massive 6" door, constructed of a 3" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure encasing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material. This defense barrier on AMSEC CF1814 houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars. On the door lies a U.L. listed Group II Key Changeable combination lock that is protected by a drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring loaded devices. The hinges offer a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
The locking mechanism on the AMSEC CF1814 is equipped with six massive 1-1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts that move deep into the body's protected bolt chambers. The body is formed to combine a total protective thickness of 3-1/2" enclosing a high-density fire-resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers. The reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks. The proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
This AMSEC CF1814 TL-30 safe has been tested for up to two hours of fire protection at 1850° and successfully maintained an interior temperature of less than 350° for the entire duration of the test.
The AMSEC CF1814 comes standard with one high strength adjustable shelf included, a tri-spoke handle and a pull handle that makes opening the heavy door a breeze.
New for 2021, the AMSEC CF1814 now includes two countersunk bolt down holes for secure mounting to a concrete slab.
Not only is this AMSEC CF1814 made right here in the USA but it is also backed by a One Year Parts and Labor Warranty!
When you plan on placing up to $250,000 worth of value in your safe, you can trust the AMSEC CF1814 TL-30 high security safe
- Overall thickness of 5-3/4" and is constructed with a 2-3/4" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The Amvault TL-30 offers a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door.
- The Amvault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3-1/2" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- (1) each High strength adjustable shelf. (Shelves are ALMOND color ONLY)
- Anchor Holes (recessed) and an 1/2" anchor bolt kit are now standard on AMVAULT CF models. The CF1814 comes standard with 2 anchor holes.
- Two hour, 350 F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850 F
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1-1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring loaded devices.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
AMVAULT High Security Composite safes have passed Underwriter's Laboratories most recent testing procedures ensuring you today's best protection. AMVAULT TL-30 U.L. listed composite safes qualify for Merchantile & Broadform Insurance Class (TL-30) with a Bank Rating of G (TL-30). Two Hour Class 350 F manufacturers' fire label.
Underwriter's Laboratories' Burglary Rating Classification
U.L. Label Burglary Classification TL-30:
Signifies a combination-locked safe designed to offer a moderate degree of protection against attack by common mechanical and electrical hand tools and any combination of these means.
- U.L. listed Group II, 1 or 1R combination lock.
- 750 lbs. minimum or comes with instructions for anchoring in a larger safe, concrete blocks or on the premises where used.
- Body walls of material equivalent to at least 1" open hearth steel with a minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
- Walls fastened in a manner equivalent to continuous 1/4" penetration weld of open hearth steel with minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.