- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 25.00" H X 21.00" W X 21.50" D
- Inside: 18.00" H X 14.00" W X 12.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.75
- Weight: 710.00
- Burglar Rating: TL-15 Learn More
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
Nearly every kind of safe you see on the market is either a B-Rate or RSC, meaning it's rated for break-in attempts that last up to five minutes. within the grand scheme of things, this really isn't plenty of your time and a determined burglar would be ready to access the safe, if they know what they're doing. If you are looking for a secure that's so tough, the insurance companies will back it up for $100,000 - $150,000, you've come to the proper place.
This AMSEC CE1814 is approved as a TL-15 and therefore the technical definition of a TL-15 safe is as follows: "Signifies a combination-locked safe designed to supply a limited degree of protection against attack by common mechanical and electrical hand tools and any combination of those means. Has successfully resisted entry* for a net working time of quarter-hour when attacked with common hand tools, picking tools, mechanical or portable electric tools, grinding points, carbide drills and pressure applying devices or mechanisms." Basically they take every tool a wise burglar would use and punish the safe for quarter-hour. If the safe survives, it's rated TL-15 and Qualifies for Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class ER with a Bank Rating of BR. So I'm sure you're wondering, how do they accomplish this?
Let's start with the huge 6" door, constructed of a 3" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating one structure encasing a novel, high density fire and burglary resistant material. This defense barrier on the AMSEC CE1814 houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to resist concentrated attacks with the foremost sophisticated equipment employed by burglars. On the door of the AMSEC CE1814 lies a U.L. listed Group II Key Changeable lock that's protected by a drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring loaded devices. The hinges offer a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
The locking mechanism on the AMSEC CE1814 is supplied with six massive 1-1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts that move deep into the body's protected bolt chambers. The body is created to mix a complete protective thickness of 3-1/2" enclosing a high density fire resistant material with nuggets and steel fibers. The reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and every individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks. The proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
This AMSEC CE1814 TL-15 safe has been tested for up to 2 hours of fireside protection at 1850° and successfully maintaned an indoor temperature of but 350° for the complete duration of the test.
The AMSEC CE1814 comes standard with one high strength adjustable shelf included, a tri-spoke handle and a pull handle that produces opening the heavy door a breeze.
New for 2021, the AMSEC CE1814 now includes two countersunk bolt down holes for secure mounting to a concrete slab.
Not only is that this AMSEC CE1814 made right here within the USA but it's also backed by a 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty!
When you plan on placing $100,000 - $150,000 worth useful in your safe, you'll trust the AMSEC CE1814 Tl-15 high security safe.
- Overall thickness of 5-3/4" and is constructed with a 2-3/4" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The Amvault TL-15 offers a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door.
- The Amvault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3-1/2" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- (1) one High strength adjustable shelf. (Shelves are ALMOND color ONLY)
Anchor Holes (recessed) and an 1/2" anchor bolt kit are now standard on AMVAULT CE models. The CE1814 comes standard with 2 anchor holes.
- Two hour, 350 F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850 F
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1-1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers.
- Entire bolt work mechanism is also protected by a spring operated bolt work detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring loaded devices.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
The AMSEC AMVAULT High Security Composite safes have passed Underwriter's Laboratories most recent testing procedures ensuring you today's best protection. AMVAULT TL-15 U.L. listed composite safes qualify for Merchantile & Broadform Insurance Class ER (TL-15) with a Bank Rating of BR (TL-15). It also has a two hour Class 350 F manufacturers fire label.
Underwriter's Laboratories, Burglary Rating Classification
U.L. Label: Burglary Classification TL-15: Signifies a combination-locked safe designed to offer a limited degree of protection against attack by common mechanical and electrical hand tools and any combination of these means.
- U.L. listed Group II, 1 or 1R combination lock.
- 750 lbs. minimum or comes with instructions for anchoring in a larger safe, concrete blocks or on the premises where used.
- Body walls of material equivalent to at least 1" open hearth steel with a minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
- Walls fastened in a manner equivalent to continuous 1/4" penetration weld of open hearth steel with minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.