- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 20.00" H X 20.00" W X 20.00" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 19.75" H X 19.75" W X 17.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.84
- Weight: 154.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate Learn More
Sometimes simple is better. The AMSEC BWB2020 B-Rated Burglary Safe is a perfect example of simplicity and practicality. This well-constructed safe can serve a multitude of purposes for both commercial and home applications. In the commercial arena, this safe serves as storage for items that not everyone needs to have access to, such as postage meters, electronic devices, hand guns or security equipment. This safe also provides a secure storage space for valuable items in your home.
The features are simple and add to the overall security of the BWB series. To list just a few:
The AMSEC "B" Rate Security Safe has a 1/2" thick solid steel door that is recessed for resistance to pry attacks. The door jamb construction has maximized protection against pry attacks by its body being formed of high-tensile steel. There is also a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock with over 1 million possible combinations. Optional electronic locks are also available.
The AMSEC Model BWB2020 Steel Security Container continues with its security features with an auxiliary spring-loaded relock device that secures the bolts in the closed position when severely attacked. The locks and relockers are protected by a large carburized hardplate (very difficult to drill through). The safe also has reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide excellent protection against sledgehammer attack on the door.
This AMSEC "B" Rate Security Safe also boasts of a 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five massive 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts (this features goes a long way to deter physical break-ins). Another great feature of the AMSEC Model BWB2020 Steel Security Container is the bolt detent system that keeps bolts retracted when the door is open, and then automatically engages when door is shut. For the commercial application there is a convenient door mounted recessed coin rack and a large capacity for storage of cash trays. The safe is painted in a black textured finish and has one (1) adjustable shelf.
Along with the AMSEC Security Safe BWB2020 B-Rated Burglary Safe there are many similar safes in this series and numerous options that are available.
- Door: Massive 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate.
- Formed, high-tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attacks.
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock with over 1 million possible combinations.
- Optional electronic locks available.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five massive 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relock device.
- Convenient, door mounted, recessed coin rack.
- Standard Four (4) anchor bolt holes.
- Attractive Black textured finish.
- (1) Adjustable shelf.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.