- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 12.75" H x 16.25" W x 16.38 (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 9.00" H x 12.50" W x 11.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.72
- Weight: 145
- Burglar Rating: RSC Learn More
- Fire Rating: 80 Minutes
AMSEC BFS912E5LP Burglar and Fire Safe
Check out AMESC's newest burglar & fire safe - the lightweight BFS912E5LP. Typically safes in this size range skimp on the fire and burglary protection. AMSEC was able to build a safe that offers both burglar & fire protection all in one safe at a great price.
With the ETL verified fire rating, this safe passed the 80 minute fire test at outside temperatures up to 1775 degrees F. This was possible in this small of a safe due to the fire resistant barrier.
Regarding security in the BFS912E5LP, the body is made up of 1-3/4" double wall steel construction, a 3/16" steel barrier, and an Interlock fire-safe jamb. The door features a 3/16" solid steel plate with a massive hardplate and two relocking devices. The live locking bolts and deadbolts are the same; three 3/8" x 1".
Don't forget about the lock on the BFS912E5LP. It is AMSEC's own ESL5LP Type 1 high security electronic lock with an illuminated keypad and a 15 minute lockout penalty.
AMSEC is one great company and truly stands behind their product on the BFS912E5LP by offering a one year warranty.
- ETL Verified Fire protection of 1775 degrees F for 80 minutes
- U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary classification
- 1-3/4" double wall steel construction
- 3/16" steel barrier
- Unique fire resistant barrier
- Interlock fire-safe jamb
- Two anchor holes with hardware
- 3/8" solid steel plate door with unique fire resistant barrier
- Attractive two-toned sage finish
- E5LP, UL Type I High Security electronic lock
- Illuminated keypad
- 15 minute penalty lockout
- One 9-volt battery
- Massive hardplate and two relock devices
- Three 3/8" x 1" steel locking bolts
- Three 3/8" x 1" steel dead bolts
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.