- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 39.13" H x 21.00" W x 23.75" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 34.50" H x 16.38" W x 16.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 5.48
- Weight: 518.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC Learn More
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour
AMSEC BFS3416E1 Large Burglary and Fire Safe
THE AMERICAN SECURITY BFS3416E1 IS BUILT TO SIMILAR STANDARDS AS THE AMSEC BF HOME SAFE LINE AT AN UNBELIEVABLE PRICE POINT.
Modeled after the infamous "BF" Gun Safe, the AMSEC BFS3416E1 is one of the best home safes out there. If you are looking of for the perfect combination of burglary and fire protection in a home safe, look no further than the AMSEC BFS 3416.
In terms of security, the BFS3416E1 Home safe earned the UL RSC burglary label due to it's 1/2" thick steel plate door, 10 large 1.25" diameter solid steel locking bolts, spring-loaded re-locker, 1/4" heavy duty carburized hard plate, full length dead bar and 18 gauge inner liner. The total door thickness comes out to 1-1/2" and the total body thickness comes out to just over 2-5/16", now that's a lot of thickness to drill through during a break in. The body starts with 11 gauge outer and inner steel plates filled with an internal concrete that provides excellent burglary and fire resistance.
Tested by ETL Intertek Laboratories, the AMSEC BFS3416 home safe is rated for 1 hour maintaining an interior temperature of less than 350°. AMSEC also adds a special door seal that expands when heated creating a smoke seal around the door.
The AMSEC BFS3416 Finished in a beautiful two-tone paint job including a textured black body and smooth gray door, this home safe will fit in with any decor. Open the safe with the chrome 3-spoke handle and standard on the BFS3416E1 is the ESL10XL High Security Electronic Lock, UL Approved.
The AMSEC BFS3416E1 has one bolt down hole pre-drilled and mounting hardware included for anchoring to a concrete surface.
American Security stands behind the BFS3416 burglary and fire safe by offering a 1 year parts and labor.
- ETL Verified Fire protection of 1700 degrees F for 60 minutes
- UL Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification
- 1/2" solid steel plate door
- Handsome two-toned black and gray textured finish
- Lifetime fire warranty
- Lock: ESL10XL Digital Electronic Lock
- Spring-loaded re-locker
- 6 - live locking bolts
- 4 - deadbolts
- 2.31" double wall steel construction
- Door thickness: 1-1/2"
- One anchor hole with hardware
- Unique fire resistant barrier
- Outside Dimensions: 39.13" H x 21.00" W x 23.75" D
- Inside Dimensions: 34.50" H x 16.38" W x 16.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 5.48
- Weight: 518 Pounds
- Shelves: 2 steel adjustable shelves
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.