- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 33.00" H x 20.00" W x 22.75" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 28.25" H x 15.00" W x 15.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.80
- Weight: 490.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC Learn More
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour
AMSEC BFS2815E1 Burglary and Fire Safe
Check out AMSEC's newest economical burglar and fire safe - the AMSEC BFS2815E1. This safe gives you all the great features of the more expensive models but at a great price. If you need a safe to protect your important documents and valuables from a burglar and fire, take a look at the AMSEC BFS2815E1 Burglary and Fire Safe.
The AMSEC BFS2815E1 Burglary and Fire Safe is the third size in the series. It has an ETL verified fire protection, tested at outside temperatures of 1700 degrees F for up to 60 minutes. The inside temperature did not exceed 350 degrees F. It also has a UL Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification. The door is a solid 1/2" solid steel plate with an overall door thickness of 1-1/2". The body has a 2.31" double-wall steel construction. There are 6 live locking bolts, 4 plus 1 on top and1 on the bottom to help prevent pry attacks. There are also 4 deadbolts on the hinge side in case someone attempts to cut the hinges off.
Included at no extra cost on the AMSEC BFS2815E1 Burglary and Fire Safe is an ESL10XL Digital Electronic Lock. This allows you to program 1 user and change the 6-digit combination yourself at any time. The outside is painted an attractive two-toned black and gray finish. Inside are 2 adjustable steel shelves to help organize your contents. AMSEC includes a lifetime fire warranty with each purchase of the AMSEC BFS2815E1 Burglary and Fire Safe.
The outside dimensions on the AMSEC BFS2815E1 Burglar & Fire Safe allow you to install this safe in a closet or in a basement and gives you plenty of interior storage space. They are 33.00" H x 20.00" W x 22.75" D. It has 3.80 cubic feet of interior space and weighs a total of 490 pounds.
- ETL Verified Fire protection of 1700 degrees F for 60 minutes
- UL Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification
- 1/2" solid steel plate door
- Handsome two-toned black and gray textured finish
- Lifetime fire warranty
- Lock: ESL10XL Digital Electronic Lock
- Spring-loaded re-locker
- 6 - live locking bolts
- 4 - deadbolts
- 2.31" double wall steel construction
- Door thickness: 1-1/2"
- One anchor hole with hardware
- Unique fire resistant barrier
- Outside Dimensions: 33.00" H x 20.00" W x 22.75" D
- Inside Dimensions: 28.25" H x 15.00" W x 15.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.80
- Weight: 490 Pounds
- Shelves: 2 steel adjustable shelves
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.