- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 59.25" H X 24.00" W X 21.00" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 52.88" H X 20.00" W X 14.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 8.57
- Weight: 1067
- Burglar Rating: RSC Level II Learn More
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
AMSEC BFII6024 Gun & Rifle Safe - 2021 Model (formally BF6024HD)
LOOKING FOR AN EVEN MORE PERFECT COMBINATION OF BURGLARY PROTECTION, FIRE PROTECTION AND AFFORDABILITY IN A MADE IN USA GUN SAFE?
American Security Products (AMSEC USA) have always had the high end commercial customer in mind making safes primarily for banks and establishments that need high security. Over the last decade, AMSEC has made their claim to fame in the gun safe industry with the almighty BF series by taking these commercial security aspects and introducing them into your everyday gun safe. Now they've taken it even one step further with the AMSEC BFII6024 Gun Safe that has passed the all new UL listed RSC Level II burglary test.
The AMSEC BFII6024 is considered the most unique gun safe in the industry with a 1/2" steel plate door combined with 1" DryLight insulation, 2" total wall thickness on all sides also filled with DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection. New for 2018, AMSEC has strengthened the BFII6024 inner steel liner to 5/16", added the same high security boltwork found on the TL rated safes and added an active hard plate making this safe even more difficult and time consuming to break into. In fact, it passed the UL RSC Level II Burglary test which is essentially a TL-10 rating meaning it survived the same tools used on TL rated safes but for a time of 10 minutes.
The DryLight on the AMSEC BFII6024 in-between the steel of the walls and door is an advanced poured concrete insulation material that eliminates the use of gypsum board and provides a dry and seamless barrier that provides ETL verified fire protection of 120 minutes  at 1200°. It's proven to maintain interior temperatures of less than 350° and has 2 stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on the door jamb and an expandable Palusol seal on the door that'll keep the smoke out.
On the door of the AMSEC BFII6024 lies a U.L. Rated Electronic Lock, decorative five-spoke handle and hinge caps.
Once the correct combo is entered into the AMSEC BFII6024, the ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation allows the door to open on the commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges that can swing open a full 180°. As an additional feature, the handle will disengage under severe attack.
Once inside the AMSEC BFII6024, you'll first notice the beautiful mirrored back wall that provides increased visibility. Next you'll find the "All-in-One" interior that comes with two cover plates and 4 side shelves which allow storage on all sides of the safe. The included premium door organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items like passports, handguns and other important documents/valuables. There's also a standard built in internal AC power port with a removable external power cord that will allow you to charge your electronics or use a dehumidifying rod. The E-Z Slant-Out interior provides easy access to your long guns and the entire interior is upholstered in rich pin-dot fabric.
The 4 pre-cut anchor holes make the AMSEC BFII6024 a breeze to bolt down and with American Security's "No Cost" Lifetime Warranty against theft & fire, you have the ultimate peace of mind. New for 2018, AMSEC has extended their parts and labor warranty to 5 years with a factory installed UL lock excluding paint.
- 1/2" steel plate door.
- Body: 11 gauge outside, 12 gauge formed liner plus a 4 gauge plate liner inside and 2" of concrete composite material in-between (DryLight).
- TL-15 Boltwork - same as TL-15 AMVAULT (5 active, and 5 deadbolts)
- (4) each pre-drilled factory anchor holes in each floor corner.
- Decorative chrome or brass plated "L" handle.
- 5-Spoke handle available as an upgrade for an additional charge.
- 8-8-16 (8 rifles on the left side, 8 rifles on the right side for a total of 16) plus 1 gun on the door organizer.
- Weight: 1067 pounds.
- Left swing or right swing options.
- 2 Hour Fire Rated.
- LP Redundant Lock Option (Dial & Digital Lock) (at additional cost).
- LED Light Kit.
- 8-8-16 Gun + 1 Gun
- All Shelf Configuration
Premium Upgrade Package (FREE)
- GunSaver Dehumidifier
- Velvet-Lined Jewelry Drawer
- 3-Socket Power Strip with USB
Warranty and Manual Documents
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.