- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 17.50" H X 24.00" W X 12.75" D
- Inside: 14.00" H X 23.00" W X 12.25" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 2.28
- Weight: 145.00
- Burglar Rating: B/C-Rate Learn More
All BRUTE Series safes are designed to provide secure storage for documents, jewelry, precious metals and miscellaneous valuables at an economical price. When properly installed in a concrete floor, BRUTE Series safes provide excellent burglary protection. BRUTE floor safes meet and exceed the requirements of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance. BRUTE Series safes may be installed in the floor, wall, cladding, or within a larger safe.
SUPER BRUTE & BRUTE Standard Features:
- Black textured body and door.
- Large brass plated dial and black matte finish dial ring with matching handle.
- 3M Lexan escutcheon plate covers the entire door surface.
- End-users can get combination changes by just bringing the door to a locksmith.
- The attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- Standard lock is the UL Listed dial combination lock with 1 million possible combinations.
- ESL5 Digital Electronic Lock available as an upgrade for an additional cost.
- An additional spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle-activated locking mechanism consisting of five 3/4" diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive-resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- The one-piece heavy-duty dead bar behind the hinge prevents the removal of the door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- The door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within the product group.
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8" diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
SUPER BRUTE Additional Features:
- The SUPER BRUTE's new door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
- "B+" rate door: 3/4" solid steel plate door is standard.
- Doors are removable and interchangeable.
- A large, convenient 10-3/4" x 11-1/8" door opening for bulky items.
- One sliding shelf with a double-wide model (B3700).
- Attractive carpeted floor in every unit.
If it's a lot of space you need with a shallow depth for ease of access the AMSEC Floor Safe Model B3700 B-Rated Burglary Safe is there. With just over 2.1 cubic feet of space, this safes 14" interior depth is great for easy access. And if this Larger Model In-Floor Safe is properly installed in a concrete floor, it provides excellent burglary protection. In fact, the Super Brute Larger Model In-Floor Safe with its 3/4" thick steel door meets and exceeds the requirement of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance.
The AMSEC Model B3700 In-Floor Safe, with its unusual configuration of 23" wide internal size, still has a clear door opening of 10-3/4" x 11-1/8" and an internal depth of 14" allowing for lots of storage of items.
The security features of the Super Brute Larger Model In-Floor Safe are numerous and include a handle-activated locking mechanism consisting of five 3/4" diameter chrome steel locking bolts. Each of the long throw bolts is drive resistant. The one-piece dead bar prevents the door from being lifted off when the bolts are engaged. The door is a full-size door to the body, which makes it harder to pry by a forcible attack.
A UL-Listed Group II dial combination lock is standard. The ESL5 Illuminated Digital lock is available as an upgrade for an additional cost. A relocking device adds to the security in the event of an attack. Almost forgot! Either lock you choose is protected by our carburized hard plate, making the safe even more secure. The AMSEC Model B3700 In-Floor Safe is "B" rate constructed and has a larger bottom plate which ensures a strong installation when installed in concrete. We have also included internal mounting bolts to aid in the security of the safe. Extra strong 3/8" hinges pins assure long years of use. There is also carpet on the inner floor and the safe includes a steel flush cover plate for easy concealment under the carpet.
Due to the nature of the in-floor safe, Safe and Vault Store recommends professional installation.
Warranty and Manual Documents
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.