- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 19.00" H X 13.00" W X 13.00" D
- Inside: 14.50" H X 12.50" W X 12.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.26
- Weight: 122.00
- Burglar Rating: C-Rate Learn More
STAR Rectangular Body, round lift-out door floor safes offer a large cubic inch capacity at a reasonable price. Strong, continuously welded steel bodies are offered with our standard "C" rate lift-out combination door and a water-resistant dust cover.
STAR Floor safes are engineered with advanced security features. Low cost, combined with the various body styles and optional doors will fit almost any cash handling system. When properly installed in concrete, STAR Floor safes provide maximum fire and burglary protection.
C-Rate Lift-Out Door Features:
- Manipulation resistant, unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock protected by a revolving carburized hardplate.
- Removable dial and drive/drill resistant spindle preventing damage from burglary attack and additional protection from hold-up.
- Door, 7-1/4" clear opening, is 1-3/4" solid steel.
- The door is securely locked by three bolts each requiring over 25,000 pounds to shear.
- Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt.
- Body: Heavy "B" rate construction.
- Water-resistant, high impact molded dust cover with rubber "O"-ring seal does not rattle or slide like most covers.
The AMSEC Floor Safe Model B24 C-Rated Burglary Safe 1.25 cubic feet of space and features a strong, continuously welded rectangular steel body. These rectangular bodies provide greater storage capacities and better storage than our round-bodied In-Floor Safes. Keep in mind that the rectangular bodies require a greater amount of space for installation. But when they are installed in the concrete they provide outstanding theft protection.
The AMSEC Model B24 Rectangular Body In-Floor Safe, In-Floor Safe has all the features of our other similar in-floor safes. Those features include an outer door with a manipulation-resistant, unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock which is protected by a revolving carburized hardplate. The door also has a removable dial which makes manipulation virtually impossible. This feature is also a great deterrent from theft. Without a dial, no one can access the safe.
The door on the AMSEC Round Door Large Capacity In-Floor Safe is securely locked by three bolts, each requiring over 25,000 pounds of pressure to shear. These bolts are also protected by their own hardened steel positive relocking bolt.
The 14 plus inch interior height means that access to a large storage area. The AMSEC Model B24 Rectangular Body In-Floor Safe Safe also has a secondary optional key lock which provides for dual access and thus greater security of the contents. There is also an optional slotted outer door which makes drops of cash a lot easier for your employees. With all these features you would think these safes would be expensive, not so. Check out our prices and compare them, you'll be surprised how competitively priced we are.
The AMSEC Round Door Large Capacity In-Floor Safe has a high-impact plastic cover plate with a rubber ring that does not rattle or slide off. And speaking of doors, did you know that they are 1-3/4 inch solid steel thick?
The AMSEC Floor Safe Model B24 C-Rated Burglary Safe is one in a series of four other similar models, all with rectangular bodies and round doors.
Warranty and Manual Documents
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.