- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
All other lock options - Usually Ships in 15 Business Days
- Outside: 30.00" H X 20.00" W X 20.00" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 27.00 H X 18.25" W X 14.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 4.13
- Weight: 230.00
- Burglar Rating: CDOJ Learn More
- Fire Rating: 45 Minutes
PROTECT YOUR IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS, CASH AND OTHER VALUABLES
CONVENIENTLY AT HOME IN THE AMSEC AM3020E5.
The AMSEC AM3020E5 home safe offers an unbeatable value with a 45 minute fire rating withstanding temperatures up to 1200 degrees with the interior temperature never surpassing 350 degrees. The door frame is lined with an intumescent door seal that expands to 7 times its size during a fire to prevent smoke and heat from entering the safe.
When it comes to security, this AMSEC AM3020 is built much thicker than traditional fire safes with a 12 gauge steel body and a 1/4" steel plate door. Similar safes are built with 14 gauge steel door and body so this is significantly thicker and stronger.
The three way bolt work on the AMSEC AM3020 features 8 solid steel locking bolts 1-1/4" thick, making this the perfect home safe protecting against fire and theft.
New for 2017 models, the AMSEC AM3020 features a black chrome lock, handle and American security logo along with a gray fabric interior and two adjustable shelves. These safes are attractive with their deep blue powder-coated finish.
The AMSEC AM3020 has four bolt down holes for mounting to a concrete slab.
AMSEC believes in the AM3020 by offering a 1 year parts and labor warranty.
AM Series Features:
- Deep blue textured finish with black nickel hardware.
- Gray fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Evert AM Series safe comes standard with AMSEC's ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad, protected by a drill-resistant hard plate.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- High-strength unitized 12 gauge solid steel body.
- Massive 1-1/8" recessed door constructed of a 1/4" solid steel plate and fire insulating material.
- 3-way boltwork with 5 active 1-1/4" diameter chrome-plated steel locking bolts.
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included.
- Fire protection of 1200 degrees F for a period of 45 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350 degrees F.
- One year warranty - parts and labor.
- Two adjustable shelves.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.