- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 65.25" H x 36.00" W x 26.00" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 58.13" H x 32.00" W x 19.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 20.45
- Weight: 1375.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC Learn More
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
AMSEC has released the ALL NEW AMSEC BFX6636 Gun & Rifle Safe for 2020. This is the fourth size in the BFX series with outside dimensions of 59.25" high by 36.00" wide by 26.00 deep. It weighs over half a ton at 1375 pounds. This gun safe is one of the best gun safes made today in the industry. The security features and fire protection makes this high-end gun safe a must-have if you need a gun safe to protect your rifles and valuables.
This all-new Best In Class AMSEC BFX6636 Gun Safe Made in the USA is the latest innovation from American Security. They have been building some of the best gun safes made today for over 70 years. This is the BEST gun safe built-in America and takes the great features of the BF Series Gun Safes offering newly designed security features that make it even more secure.
AMSEC's BFX6636 Gun & Rifle Safe offers a heavy-duty 1/2" steel plate door with AMSEC's NEW gear-driven active 4-way boltwork. This boltwork deadlocks on all 4 sides of the safe, assuring peace of mind that your rifles and valuables stay safe inside. It is the only corrosive-resistant boltwork made in the industry. The gear-driven boltwork has 360-degree handle rotation. This drives the industry's longest solid steel locking bolts deep into the body of the safe protecting the safe and it's contents against severe pry attacks.
The AMSEC BFX6636 Gun & Rifle Safe has a 2" thick body and has passed the UL Level 1 RSC Burglary Classification. The RSC Rating is a 1-man, 5-minute test that uses tools typically found in any home. It has 14 massive 1-1/2" chrome-plated locking bolts. The outside of the safe has an 11 gauge outer steel liner with a 12 gauge inner steel liner. This totals an approximate 1/4" steel barrier in the body.
The Fire Rating on the AMSEC BFX6636 Gun & Rifle Safe is rated for up to 2 hours of fire protection. The safe was tested using an independent lab - Intertek / ETL. This test confirmed that the BFX series gun safes outperform gun safes constructed with drywall. There are dual fire seals - the Palusol and Silicone door seals protect against both fire and smoke.
The AMSEC BFX6636 Gun & Rifle Safe not only has great security protection and fire protection, but it is functional as well. It has the industry's most flexible interior. The Door Organizer comes standard on the door and can hold an additional two long guns on the door. A Spy-Proof key-locking dial with a decorative three-spoke handle comes standard. Several digital lock options are available for an additional cost. There is also a redundant lock option available as well which offers both the digital and the dial lock together. Other standard features include a mirrored back wall for added interior visibility, an AC power outlet with a removable cord, and a LED light kit.
AMSEC includes 2 different warranties with the AMSEC BFX6636 Gun & Rifle Safe. A Lifetime Warranty against theft and fire. No Labor Charge, No Parts Charge, No Freight Charge. If the safe is in a fire, just file an insurance claim with your insurance company, send a copy to AMSEC and they will send you a new safe at no charge. Same thing if someone attempts to break into it. File a police report with the police department, send a copy to AMSEC and they will send you a new safe. They also have a 5-year Parts and Labor Warranty on the AMSEC Lock,
AMSEC's new BFX6636 is extra wide to hold up to a total of 24 long guns inside along with 2 extra on the door. You can also configure the safe to have 12 long guns on one side and 3 small adjustable shelves on the other. You also have room on the two top shelves for other items.
- Superior Fire Protection Best in Class Total Construction - 2 Hour ETL Fire Protection
- Keep documents from burning and your valuables protected from intense fires
- Independent Lab - Intertek / ETL confirmed the BFX series gun safes outperform gun safes constructed with drywall
- 1/2" Thick Steel Plate Door
- Four-Way Active Bolt Work
- Active 4x Locking System
- 2" Thick Body
- UL Level 1 RSC Burglary Classification (1-Man, 5-minute test, Utilizes tools typically found in a household
- 14 massive 1-1/2" Chrome Plated Bolts
- Anchor Holes Provided
- BFX Gun Safes: 11 Gauge Outer Steel Liner with 12 Gauge Inner Steel LIner Totaling Approx. 1/4" Steel Barrier
- Industry's most flexible interior
- Door Organizer
- Storage for Two Long Guns on Door
- Spy-Proof key-locking dial with decorative three-spoke handle.
- Mirrored back wall for added interior visibility
- AC Power Outlet with Removable Cord
- LED Light Kit
BFX Safes - Re-Imagined from the Ground Up
- Deadlocks on 4 sides
- Drill Attack Protection
- Gear Driven-Boltwork
- Sledgehammer proof!
- Pry-resistant Dual Reinforced Steel Door Frame
- 2 Hour Fire Protection
Best In Class: Safe Body and Door Construction
- Umatched 1/2" solid steel door with a multi-layer inner steel barrier
- 2" Thick body with double steel security barriers
- Body and door filled with revolutionary drylight fire material
- Creates a seamless fire barrier making it advanced protection over inferior drywall fire barriers used in most gun safes
- Best rated dual fire seals - The Palusol and Silicone door seals protect against both fire and smoke
Active 4X: Best 4-Way System Ensures Security
- Active 4X Locking System - Built with unbeatable security features that keep burglars out!
- Deadlocks all 4 sides of the safe, assuring peace of mind that your valuables stay safe inside.
- The only corrosive-resistant boltwork in the industry. Offers smooth lifetime operation.
3 Stage Lock Protection
- Drill attack protection - 1/4" hardplate and a top-rated hardened disc defeats lock attacks.
- Spring-loaded relock mechanism
- Gear cam housing with precision-engineered lock bolt protection
Gear-Driven Boltwork with 360-degree Handle Rotation
- Drives the industry's longest solid steel locking bolts deep into the body of the safe protecting the safe against severe pry attacks
Sledgehammer Impact-Resistant Boltwork
- Protects the heart of the active 4x locking mechanism from severe sledgehammer attacks
Strongest in Class; Impact-Resistant Locking Bolts
- Unmatched double reinforced steel frame provides the industry's best pry-resistant boltwork
Retrofittable Decorative Hinge Finials
- Chrome, black nickel, and brass finishes
Regulatory Approvals and Warranty Support
- Burglar tested by UL experts - Security UL Listed Level 1 Residential Security Container
- BFX Gun Safes - RSC Level I (1-Man, 5-minute test. Utilizes tools typically found in a household)
- 1/4" die punch, Sledge Hammer 3lb, Crow Bar (18"), Chisel 1/2", Screw Driver 18, 1/4" Drill Bits, 3/8" Drill
- Lifetime Warranty Against Theft & FIre - No Labor Charge, No Parts Charge, No Freight Charge
- 5-Year Parts and Labor Warranty on American Security Lock - Factory Installed Only
Warranty and Manual Documents
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.