Please read all information on the type of delivery options you have for your order. The delivery of large safes is a very sensitive operation, and we supply this information to ensure you receive the product you ordered in the best condition possible for your delivery circumstance.
Types of Delivery Services
- Small Package Delivery (under 150 lbs.)
- Curbside Delivery (over 150 lbs.)
- Garage Delivery (151-2000lbs.)
- Safes Over 2000lbs
- Inside Business Delivery - Through the Doorway
- White Glove Inside Delivery
Small Package Delivery (150 lbs. and Under)
Small package delivery is a free service offered by Safe & Security Store. All packages less than 150 pounds are delivered to your home or business front door via UPS or FedEX during normal business hours. There is no advance appointment call made. No signature is required.Curbside Delivery (Over 150 lbs.)
Curbside delivery is a free service offered by Safe & Security Store. Any shipments 151 pounds or larger are delivered via freight companies such as YRC, XPO, USF Reddaway or other common freight carriers and delivered curbside. The safes and vault doors are delivered on a wood pallet, curbside, where your driveway meets the street.
- Freight companies will not deliver to a "dead end" street or Cul De Sac. Please call us for other options.
- Remote areas require additional fees from the freight company. Please call to confirm your area is not remote or obtain a custom quote.
- “Limited access” locations will require additional fees from the Freight Company. Please call for a quote.
- Some zip codes, including ferry points are considered beyond service points from the servicing center and may result in additional charges. Please call us at if you are unsure if you will be in a service area for a custom quote.
What are “limited access” locations?
- Airports or locations on airport property
- Camps, Carnivals, Fairs
- Chautauquas, Churches, Mosques, Synagogues, Temples and Convents
- Colleges and Universities
- Medical/Urgent care sites
- Prisons / other correctional facilities
- Construction Sites
- Individual / Mini Storage Units
- Mine Sites or Quarries
- Golf Courses and Country Clubs
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Military Bases / Installations
- Parks, Farms and Ranches
- Court Houses
- Day Cares
- Hotels, Motels and Resorts
- Restaurants, Bars and Night Clubs
- Outdoor flea markets
- Retirement / Nursing Homes
What Happens When You Place Your Order (Products over 150 lbs.)
- Depending on the indicated lead time on your order, you will receive an email notifying you that your item has shipped with your tracking number.
- After your item has shipped and it arrives at your local terminal, you will receive a telephone call from the freight company to schedule the delivery date.
- The freight company will schedule a delivery appointment with you for the day of delivery only.
- Freight companies will deliver between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday only. Because Mondays are heavy commercial delivery days, some terminals will avoid scheduling residential deliveries on Mondays.
- You must be present or have someone there to inspect and sign for the product. There are no exceptions to this requirement.
Garage Delivery (151 to 2000 lbs.)
$75.00 Additional Fee (151 - 600 pounds)
$200.00 Additional Fee (601 - 2000 pounds)
Select this option at checkout.
Freight carrier will deliver the product and place in your garage.
Please read these requirements before placing your order:
- Access to an ‘overhead’ garage door is required and must be over pavement or concrete, no more than a 2% grade.
- Excessively steep or long driveways are not included in this service, see White Glove Inside Delivery delivery options if this is your case.
- Roads with Excessive turns and no turn around area are not included in this service, which includes Dead Ends and Cul De Sacs
- Drivers will not back the truck on to your driveway.
- The driver may require help to push product into your garage.
- Driver will not remove safe from pallet.
Garage delivery is not guaranteed. It is not always available in all areas and is ultimately at the discretion of the driver to complete. If the driver feels it is unsafe, the freight company will not be able to complete the garage delivery and will leave the safe at your curbside. We would refund you in full for the garage delivery if it is not able to be completed.
Safes Over 2000 lbs.
Our trucks with liftgates will only handle safes up to 2000 pounds. Safes over 2000 pounds will require a forklift or loading dock on site to receive the safe. If you do not have either of these items, we can recommend a company in your local area who can deliver your safe inside.
Inside Business Delivery - Through the Doorway Only
Select this option at checkout.
This option is considered a threshold delivery (for businesses only) and can be selected at checkout. This will take the product from the truck and push it through the doorway of your business.
- 1 driver only.
- The driver will lower the safe down to ground level using a liftgate.
- They will push the safe through the doorway of your business.
- The doorway must be wide enough to fit a standard sized pallet. If you are not sure if your doorway qualifies, please call us, or contact us by email
- They will not take the product off of the pallet or dispose of the packaging.
- This service does not include moving the product to the final resting spot.
- If there is special tile or flooring in the doorway, the driver will not be able to push the pallet through the doorway or there could be damage to your flooring.
- This service is not available for residential customers. If you are a residential customer and would like the product brought inside your home, please see our White Glove Delivery option.
White Glove Inside Delivery - (151 - 550 lbs) - No Stairs - Ground Floor Only
151 - 450 pounds - $399.00
451 - 550 pounds - $499.00
White Glove Inside Delivery Service:When the product is received at the White Glove Inside Delivery company, a call will be made to arrange for a mutually agreed upon day and four (4) hour window for delivery to your home or business. White Inside Delivery service includes delivery with a liftgate straight truck (24 - 26 feet truck) with driver and crew to perform the white glove inside delivery and/or placement.
- Delivery inside your home or business includes floor protection.
- Delivery ground floor only - no stairs.
- White Glove Inside Delivery does NOT include anchoring of your product or lifting a safe high on to a pedestal/platform.
- Includes bringing the safe in an elevator. Elevator must be rated to handle the weight of the safe plus delivery team.
- If you have multiple flights of stairs or need extra help getting the safe to the location you need it, we will need to provide a custom quote. The quote process can take 2-3 business days. Call us if you have any special circumstances please contact us.
Our White Glove Inside Delivery Team Will:
- Schedule home or business delivery appointments at your convenience.
- Complete the job to your specifications as directed on the delivery form.
- Treat your home or business as we would our own.
White Glove Inside Delivery is not guaranteed. It is not always available in all areas and is ultimately at the discretion of the delivery company to complete. If the delivery agent feels it is unsafe, the white glove inside delivery company will not be able to complete the white glove inside delivery and will leave the safe at your curbside. We would refund you in full for the white glove inside delivery if it is not able to be completed. If you want to order white glove inside delivery and are concerned that you might not meet the requirements, please call us, or contact us by email so that we can determine the best option for you.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT LOCK COMBINATIONS: White Glove Inside Delivery agents may check your lock to ensure that it will work before leaving your home and your lock combination will come in an unsealed envelope from the manufacturer (this is standard). If this is not acceptable to you, we recommend you arrange for your own local delivery and installation service.
White Glove Inside Delivery - 551 lbs and Above
White glove delivery options available depending on the weight of the safe, if there any stairs and if you require bolting the safe down. Please call us, or contact us by email and we can help you figure out what the best white glove inside delivery option is best for you.