- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 14.00" H X 14.00" W X 14.00" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 13.75" H X 13.75" W X 11.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.20
- Weight: 67
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate Learn More
The saying “Size doesn’t matter” is true with AMSEC MS1414C Burglary Safe. This mini-safe assures to provide maximum security and durability. It is a B-Rated Burglary Safe with an A36 solid steel plate construction. Its ½” solid steel door with a formed jamb is an excellent combination to deter both burglary and sledgehammer attacks. Furthermore, MS1414C features three 1″ diameter solid steel locking bolts, a bolt system that retracts the door when it’s open, and an auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device. It also has a big carburized hard plate that protects the door’s locking and relocking devices.
Keeps your daily essentials secure
MS1414C’s internal dimensions of 13.75″H x 13.75″W x 11″D and its storage space of 1.2 cubic ft. storage space make it ideal for keeping your daily essentials. It features an adjustable shelf with ample space for wallets, money, keys, passports, small gadgets, and many more.
Ideal for residential and commercial use
This practical and versatile mini-safe has an external measurement of 14″H x 14″W x 14″D and only weighs 67 lbs. It has an elegant black-textured finish, perfect for bedrooms, dormitory, hotel room, office, and R.V. (Recreational Vehicles). It has one anchor hole to position it to your desired location easily. You can place it on the floor or use mounting hardware to install it on the wall.
Excellent locking mechanism and drop slot option for increased safety
One of its increased safety functionality features is the U.L Group II combination lock that gives you millions of possible combinations. You can also choose among several electronic lock options or opt to use the mechanical type. If you feel more secure about not opening the door when you want to put something in the safe, you also can get the one with a ½ x 5″ drop slot. This mechanism allows anyone to deposit anything into the safe, but only the key holder can get the items. This additional safety feature is ideal for retail businesses where employees can quickly deposit money. Still, there’s a restriction for them from opening it, and only authorized personnel (manager or security) can empty the safe during the end of a working day. The deposit slot also prevents them from committing theft or handing over money during a robbery.
Mini Safe (MS Series) Features:
- Strong, formed "B" Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- 1/2" solid steel door.
- U.L. Group II combo lock.
- Three 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
- Adjustable shelf provided.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.