- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 27.75" H X 37.50" W X 22.13" D
- Inside: 10.75" H X 31.94" W X 15.13" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.01
- Weight: 532.00
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour
When disaster strikes, make sure you have the right armor.
Whether you're securing business-related items like license paperwork, payroll, documents or computer digital media, FireKing is the solution to trust. Available in multiple sizes with multiple filing arrangements to meet your needs.
Engineered with one thing in mind: protecting what's important.
- 31”, 38”, and 44” wide lateral filing cabinets
- UL 1-hour class 350 fire rating: Products undergo exhaustive testing procedures to ensure they pass both fire and explosion hazard tests conducted by Underwriters Laboratories. These tests expose the file cabinets to temperatures of 1700 degrees for one hour, without the internal temperatures exceeding 350 degrees.
- Impressive UL impact rating: Products survive a loaded fall of 30 feet while maintaining fire protection. Meanwhile, FireKing’s steel lattice reinforcement offers serious impact protection on all sides.
- Water resistant from sprinklers and fire hoses.
- Oven-dried gypsum insulation: FireKing offers an asbestos-free dry insulation. Unlike wet insulation, dry insulation will maintain protection properties for a lifetime while eliminating corrosion.
- Environmentally-friendly finish: An electrostatic powder-coated finish is applied to all sides of the file cabinet, including the bottom. The finish is scratch-resistant and guaranteed to provide a quality appearance for a lifetime.
- Easily replaceable steel panels.
- Insulation between all drawers.
- High-side drawer bodies: Each and every drawer is carefully built with high sides for use with hanging folders—no additional frames required!
- Exterior mounted handles.
- An advanced lock bypass featuring a two-position drawer catch allowing access to only certain drawers. Meanwhile, all other drawers containing sensitive information remain locked.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.